Searching for friends

hello, im Alicia originally for uk but live in the waldviertel area of austria. im looking to find friends possibly with children as i have 2 young twins. anyone who can help dont hesitate to get in touch. unfortunatly i speak little german.

Hi Alicia,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you make lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hello

My husband has just been looking at this site and found your message.

I live near Horn (between Messern and Brunn an der Wild) in a tiny little village. I moved here from Britain about 6 years ago and am still rubbish at speaking German!

I am a teacher and teach in a school in Gars am Kamp. I have two boys: 8 (in the 3rd year of primary school) and 5 (in the last year of kindergarten).

If you are still living near here and looking for friends, we should meet up. There are a few ex-pats living in this area but not sure anyone uses this website - registering etc. is a bit of a pain.

Anyway, if you are still here and looking for contacts, send a reply.

Yours

Rebecca

Hello Rebecca,

My girl and I are considering a move to Salzburg and want to know some basics about jobs etc. for Americans who don't speak the language. Can you give us any tips? She's going to the Orff institute for 9 months and I am tagging along. The trip is planned for October 2012.

Let me know if you have any good information to share.

Best regards,

Dave Woodside