Anglosised Lebanese visiting Lebanon regularly

hi all

I am a Lebanese woman, 42, who has decided that life is too short to keep away from Lebanon due to a buy schedule. Therefore I now visit Lebanon twice a year and stay for about a month at a time. I am sure there are so many Lebanese in the UK who are thinking along these lines themselves and would wholeheartedly encourage them to take the plung and make plans for travel.

I was very uncomfortable when I first started coming here, didn't know how to do anything and didn't know any English speakers...and, largely, that is still the case. Hence this message. If you are in Lebanon, near Saida or far from there, then do get in touch with me. It would be great to message, meet and discuss various aspects of mine and your journey on this adventure.

regards, Karima. email: karimakerby@btinternet.com

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Karima :)

I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

hello, lucky you! i wish i could do the same actually.im thinking to go live there for a while but...no concrete plans yet

Hi there!! we are 4 girls from London who are planning our first trip to Lebanon we will be there from the 13 August until 3 September 2010 we will be travelling around from Beirut all the way to Zahle.  If you are interested in meeting up with us then do let me know. :lol:

Oh how nice of you to get in touch. I am in UK again and I don't think I'll be going to Lebanon for a holiday this summer...I may go there for a short while though. If I do then I'll be sure to contact you.

Hi Karima, welcome to the expat-blog and enjoy the weekend, cheers!