New expat in Varna

Hey everyone.  I recently moved to Varna.  If anyone is around and wants to meet for a drink, do get in touch!

Chris

hi chris, i have just joined last night, buying a studio in sunny beach sent deposit, and have to signed 19th feb, and i dont have a clue about buying lol hopefully on this site someone will help me my studio is in sunny beach we could meet up if you like when i get over

Bmartin64, you will find Sunny beach a bit of  a ghost town if you are coming over in February.  It is a summer resort so tends to look and be quite dead out of season. 

Varna will be a much nicer option if you intend on staying over for any length of time over the winter.  Give us a buzz when you are around for a chat / coffee.

Regards,
Luna

no im not going over as can not get a flight from scotland, will i need a solicitor to sign for my studio apartment that im buying as i cant get over then to sign for it

Hi all    if any one looking for legal work  here in bulgaria     mainly  black sea      area   i know a solicitor   who can do all ur work   etc   buying property  register a car    citizen permits      shes brill honest and    dosnt cost a fortune       good day alll in bulgaria         william

hi chris just to ley you know if you need any help  in buying your property   I know brill solicitor in burgas  sunny beach area  to do all work for you     honest   reliable and wont rip you off.  im living in  burgas for a yr now  love it.

hi i did get a solicitor she bulgarian she is a friend of a friend, thanks for replying Brenda

Np