Vietnamese speak Korean, English in Guangzhou

Hi friends,

"Vietnamese speak Korean, English wanna find job, studying friends, students, colleagues in Guangzhou"

Iam Lanying from Vietnam.
Tomorrow I have lived to Guangzhou and live.

Iam Vietnamese native, graduated Korean Major (1 year studied, lived in Yeungnam University, Korea) and have to teaching almost 6 years (Vietnamese for Korean, Korean for Vietnamese at Language centers and Korean Company in Vietnam).

I plan to study Chinese when I arrive Guangzhou China. There are any friends, can speak Vietnamese, Korean, English, Chinese and wanna to study together. Contact me. My English level is basic, can communicate.

There are any opportunity to study, work, I will many thanks to your recommendation and your introduction.

Please feel do not hesitate to contact me wechat ID: lanying21088 (Lan Anh Nguyen) and thanks for all friends for your kindness. Please kindly to understand if there are any friends wanna find girl friends or bad meaning, I am so sorry to reject friends requesting and please do not disturb me if you are.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Nguyen, Thi Lan Anh

Hi lucky, I see no one yet reply to your post. Just to say Hi with you. Maybe when i go Guangzhou we can be friend. I have wechat as well, if you not mind i will add you.