Translator for practical test

Hi, I need numbers and names of translators for the practical exam for 3 or 4 of September early morning.

Hi Jeny0,

Perhaps you could enquire from professionals recommended in the business directory : Translators and interpreters in Belgium ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Please let me know in details what you need.

I think OP is looking for a trsnalstor that can help with Driving practical examination. It is not mentioned in which area is this exam. I have some contacts, but they work mostly in Evere and Leuven area.

@Aneesh, could you share any translator number for Practical and risk perception exam in Evere..
Thanks

Hello All,

Could anyone of you help me with translator to take driving exam in Asse?
Thanks!

Kind Regards,
PN
Technically, it's the examination center that must hire the translator.
So when you book an appointment, you've to state that you want an official translator in that language
Technically, it's the examination center that must hire the translator.
So when you book an appointment, you've to state that you want an official translator in that language
- @AlexFromBelgium

No and yes..

No examination certer do not do that.

But yes they provide the list of translators and you contact the translator and he/she arrang the appointment accordingly.
Not sure if the process changed..
Bah I did it for my wife few months ago...
It was the examination center that took care of everything :P

As far as I've understood they don't want people to chose their translator, because in the past there was too many case of fraud. That's also one of the reason why you can only have a FR/NL/DE/EN translator, other languages are forbidden

For practical test, which exam center, Alex ?

Does anyone know if you can make an appointment with the immigration office in Brussels.  I am married to a Belgian. Got married in 2003 in Belgium and lived here previously. I am 20 years married .

In 2011 we moved back to South Africa and lived there for a while . In 2021 my husband moved to Belgium and I applied for a holiday visa to come to Belgium , but was refused by the immigration office . They told me to apply for a family reunion . I have applied several times but was denied .Eventually I applied with another country and got a Schengen visa. I came to Belgium and registered myself at the municipality and they gave me a foreigners staying card. Previously i had an electronic I.D card.

I am working in Belgium .

On  4th December 2023 my card expired and my family reunion was refused . The municipality gave me a foreigners staying card for another six months, and we had to reapply for  another family reunion, under the conditions that my husband has to work. He has enough money to support me , plus I have been working for five months.  In the refusal letter it states if he does not get a job within three months then i have to leave the country.

Is this true? Who can i contact to get some clarity. I am all confused as before i could live both sides. Can some assist.

Thank you

So the reason for all the previous refusals were because your husband had no job? Or for different reasons?

It's hard to understand how they can deny the application if you're already married for 20 years and lived in Belgium before..

Please can someone tell which office or organisation l can get the records of all the past jobs I've done in Belgium from 2018 till date.l want to use the record to apply for my Belgian Nationality.please can someone help or tell me what to do to get the record.

Hello,

mycareer dot be, is a website. you may log in using itsme or other means  and access the records that you are looking for.