Looking for bookkeeper in Gozo

Hi,
I'm looking for a bookkeeper to setup and help with administration of small firm in Gozo. When I google I find 2. Both don't bother to reply on e mails and when I called them they said to send an e-mail. Frustrating, grrr. So anyone knows a not to expensive administration office in Gozo?

Why not advertise in the classified ads?

MarcelMarcelMarcel wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a bookkeeper

You can advertise free of charge here

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/malta/

Hope that helps

ok thanks. maybe I was'nt clear but i'm not looking for an employee but for a proffesional company like an administration office who can take care of tax returns vat applictions etc.

Looks like GozoMo has that one pinned down, but a wander through Google won't hurt and you might get a recommendation about a good company from the thread.

Good luck

As I mentioned in my post I did google already and find only 2, wich I contacted by mail and by phone, without succes. But thanks for the effort to help me.

Hi, I offer Book keeping services and based in Qawra. Please message me if interested.

Hi, I offer Book keeping services and based in Qawra. Please message me if interested.

-@Bookkeeper   As the post was from 2018 I think they may have found one by now.