Dating and finding love as an expat in Sri Lanka

Hello,

With cultural barriers and different dating norms, finding love as an expat abroad can be exciting and challenging at the same time.

Is it easy to meet other fellow single people in Sri Lanka?

How do you go about meeting people (through friends, online dating, apps, meetup groups)?

How safe is it to date in Sri Lanka?

How do you deal with cultural differences when dating?

What are certain dating etiquettes and rules when dating in Sri Lanka?

How do you deal with getting into a serious relationship if you know you might be leaving Sri Lanka?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Is it easy to meet other fellow single people in Sri Lanka? Yes, No issue at all.

How do you go about meeting people (through friends, online dating, apps, meetup groups)? Here dating comes from meeting or recognistion face to face rather online, FB is the most easiest way, app like Tinder is not yet popular..And many fake profile, so people tend to date after meeting.

How safe is it to date in Sri Lanka? No one care  if it not any illegal, like a underage below 16 yrs. But reccomand over 18 yrs age.

How do you deal with cultural differences when dating? If she is a virgin, she will not be easy coming for dating. The rest are normal.

What are certain dating etiquettes and rules when dating in Sri Lanka? If it is sex dating, better to use star class hotel or rent out a studio.

How do you deal with getting into a serious relationship if you know you might be leaving Sri Lanka? This question relates prior to internet..Now a days anyone can use socail media or other communication methods to get touch each other.

Hello how are you? I am prasad from srilanka... i would like to be your friend... i am very kind man.. would like to date with you...