English speaking families in Guadeloupe

Hi everyone!

We're a French family who used to live in London for a while. We're currently living in Guadeloupe. We'd love to meet up with some english speaking families so that we can keep up with the language. We live in Le Moule.
If anyone is interested, please reach out!
Cheers,
M.

Hi. I'm a British ex pat living in Sainte-Anne. I have 2 children aged 13 and almost 11 who are bilingual and go to school in Le Moule. I would like to meet other English speaking people to chat with and meet up with on occasion. I teach English privately in Ste Anne so if you know anyone wanting to learn English or just speak English with then I would be happy to do so.

Hi there!
Aww, such a shame we didn't get a chance to meet up, we've left the Caribbean last summer! Currently back to France!
Wish you the very best in Guadeloupe!

Yes, it is a shame that we didn't get to meet up in Guadeloupe while you were here but if you ever come back for a visit be sure to contact me. I hope that you like being back in France. Thanks, you too!

Hello Doudou,

I want my son to grow up in a multicultural and cosmopolitan environment.
In my circle of friends there are English-speaking families, but I would also like to have Spanish-speaking.

If you don't mind I would like to exchange our contacts and try to meet you soon.

Regards,

Daisy

Hello,

I would to meet you guys in order to give to my  4 years old little boy the opportunity to grow up in a multicultural environment.

I'am living here in Gosier for about 6 years.

Regards,

daisy