Moving and working in Finland.

Hello Everybody  :D

I'm Alonica Elga, from Philippines. I'm looking for a job in Finland, I am currently working in Dubai, UAE. I speak fluent English, Tagalog and basic Arabic, I love to learn finnish language. II'm currently working in Travel Agency. I can also work as an nanny/babysitter. 

I would like to seek new opportunity in Finland cause I always wanted to live in there, (it's one of my   dreams country), and I want to develop my skills in any area, share my knowledge with other people, meet new people and learn more about Finland.

If you know for a job opportunity please let me know, I can send you my CV, and have an interview by Skype. I'm ready to move soon if is needed.

Thank you so much!!

You need to learn the language as you will be dealing directly with people. For information about visas, permits etc go to 'Discover' at the top of this page and open the Finland guide.

Hi. Thank you for your advice. Appreciated. God Bless :)

hie am tendai from zimbabwe and i would like to work and stay in finland i am graduate in diesel plant fitting am 36 year old married/family guy i speak fluent english and am ready to bring change in the mechanic industry of finland and am ready to relocate at any given time

@mbta

Read post #2.