Reliable way 2 transfer $$ from Sudan 2 a bank account in UK?

Greetings:

I am staying in Sudan this summer and I want to transfer some money to my wife's son. I have all his banking details like IBAN and account number. I went to a local money transfer place, gave them the money and his banking details, and they told me they would transfer the money. Well, almost 2 weeks later and he hasn't received the money so I am going cancel the transaction and suffer the financial consequences. Should I have simply given them his name and passport number and he could have picked up the money at some cash outlet in the UK. I need some advice on this because this very frustrating for me.

Hi K8Bound

How Sudanese are transferring is very simple and easy, take the cash with you (or through domestic bank transfer mbok is the best choice) and go meet guy 1 is SD who you give the money and on UK have your wife's son also meet guy 2 in UK, you give to 1 and your wife's son get it in cash at the same moment. Its very rare to get cheated as this is the only way to transfer at no time at least  never heard about it an i transfer to UAE & China an in many cases i dont even meet in person i just transfer by online.

So definitely go take your money back as 2 weeks is a lot, they would probably make you wait months this way and dont take no for an answer or if they say they will transfer.

Regards