Hello

I m from Romania and I would like to meet indian people.

Well!
I am Ahsan Javed a graduate in Arabic . I live in Delhi
you may get in touch with me by leaving a mail to me on this mail id:

ahsanj87@gmail.com

Hi business.visa,

An introduction would be nice. Do you intend to move to India?

Thank you,
Best regards,
Christine

Hi ,

Glad to know about u though the introduction is very short.Well do tell us more about u so that u find lot of friends here.u can also email me at leoin777@yahoo.com

Till then take care...

Chao....

Hi again,

I m not looking to move in India,but I actually have a lot of question about India. I would love to know about Ayurveda. How do u chose what to eat? How do u heal urself using Ayurveda?

Thx Vikas .I m always happy to see that there still are wonderful people on this Earth. We might have a lot in common.

This man u r telling me about has something written online?

I now realize that I have not introduced myself. I am Taara ,35 years old and I m very happy to meet you all.

Vikas I don t know where you extracted from that I m a man ,but my question was that man ( Baba Ramdev ) has some online books that I can read?

And thank you for your frienship .

That s ok Vikas.It happens.
Thx for the information about Baba Ramdev .I will google it.

I m not looking to live in India ,I m just fascinated by it. I might visit India next year.

Hi Taara, first of all you need to understand what ayurveda is about .. its not just some thing to eat .. in india you may found 1000s of ayurvedic treatment places .. most of them are just doing only business, not the proper treatments .. the best place to find those are in South India.. some of the well known centre are Kottakkal Ayurveda Nursing Home, SNA Ayurveda Nursing Home (p) Ltd, Ayuryogashram (P) Ltd, Kerala Ayurveda Ltd., allways contact the treatment centre before you reach India and make sure you gets into the right place, sorry to say I'm from India and lots of people are mislead foreigners in to wrong places, only intented to business in stead of proper treatments. spend some time on internet and try to do some research on ayurveda in india.

One of my friends wife is from USA and she is always visiting india for yoga and ayurvedics, i think may she can help you, Cheers and always welcome to India.

I ll do that bcdxb thx for infos.

Hey business.visa,

The best place to know about ayurveda is by planning a trip to kerala / coimbatore from where ayurveda has emerged.  Back here in Bangalore (India) we run franchisees of the world famous Unilever's Ayurveda Brand called Ayush Therapy Care Centre.  We also have the Chief Physician of Arya Vaidhya Pharmacy who is a consulting physician of our centres.

Check these links out. Might help you.

learnayurveda.com/
ayurvedaschool.in/

I am sorry to say this but Baba Ramdev is more of a yoga guru.

Incase you plan to come down to Bangalore, I am there at your service to help you.

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandu

We shall be glad to assist and interact with you once we know about your interest in India. I am based in Mumbai.-Regards-Naval

business.visa wrote:

Hi again,

I m not looking to move in India,but I actually have a lot of question about India. I would love to know about Ayurveda. How do u chose what to eat? How do u heal urself using Ayurveda?

Hi, It would be nice if you could convey what exactly you are looikng in Ayurveda, its a very vast subject, if any specific, definitely will help you out.Dorai

Ayurveda isa science and one has to study it under expert guidance. There are institutes in India where it is taught.