Is there a way to follow up on Skype, Whatsapp and all VoIP apps?

When I first moved to Qatar I had a really big trouble talking to my family and friends since all of them actively using Skype, I tried many different proxy servers but it keeps disconnecting and speed reduction was horrible until found NordVPN was a better solution for this issue, but still would be nice to get all VOIP unbanned soon.

In case you would like to get a VPN, I recommend you check which ones works in here before you buy a subscription because only few VPNs work in the Qatar.
And to save your money and time(refunding process takes a month) here is some of the VPNs that I tried so far:

Express - (perfectly working but expensive) 13$ per month
NordVPN - provides the same service as Express for 3$ per month (less than a cup of coffee) :)))
Proton - (working) 4$ per month

There are many free available VPN proxy servers in Qatar ain't need to pay a single penny😊

Thank you Wilson
Actually That's true, A lot of people use free service. IT experts always have concerns about free VPNs and proxies since they are always accused of selling users data.

As you may know Proxy and VPN are similar but 2 different technologies, all proxy does is change your IP address, while a vpn provides you way more than that.
I personally tried both proxies and VPN but I find in VPN a better solution because VPN does not kill your internet speed (speed damage is up to 20% max) allowing you to enjoy any streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu with now lags. not to mention that VPN encrypt your data and secure your information while connecting to public Wi-Fi, it's also super easy to use with only few clicks. all you need to do is download the app on your device, one click and that's it.

:par:;) ( Paid or free) Still your information are soldout to 3rd party. The important is they need your Phone Mac address once it connected it will have your cache saved on VPN server with all details information and then adds and spam mails. (they will never show adds with the one you paid perhaps 3rd party will have access ) When you receive spam mail you are surprise without registration how they know my name. Simple just keep your name different by changing or  use one dedicated email address only for registration apart from personal email address.

AlexCoton wrote:

Thank you Wilson
Actually That's true, A lot of people use free service. IT experts always have concerns about free VPNs and proxies since they are always accused of selling users data.

As you may know Proxy and VPN are similar but 2 different technologies, all proxy does is change your IP address, while a vpn provides you way more than that.
I personally tried both proxies and VPN but I find in VPN a better solution because VPN does not kill your internet speed (speed damage is up to 20% max) allowing you to enjoy any streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu with now lags. not to mention that VPN encrypt your data and secure your information while connecting to public Wi-Fi, it's also super easy to use with only few clicks. all you need to do is download the app on your device, one click and that's it.

there are some apps work without VPN!