Looking for some new Kiwi friends!

Kia Ora!

I'm a 31/M living and working in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I currently work for a four star hotel with franchises all over the world.

I have visited New Zealand twice and I have fallen in love with NZ as a whole. Friendly people, amazing countryside and a great laid back state of mind. Nothing like the hustle and bustle of North America.

It is my interest to relocate to NZ but due to the 2007/08 financial crisis, my dreams have been placed on hold. So now I wait and save my money and dream of the far-off shores.

I have friends in Auckland but I am looking for meet new friends from both the north and south islands. You know, just the chat, ask questions, learn about new people and just share experiences and the like.

Bob's your uncle.

So drop me a line!

Cheers.

Hi Tavis,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

hi,

I'm Michelle from China, I visited Auckland last mth, I totally agree with you, NZ is a amazing place to live, so, I'm planning to travel Auckland again. :)

Rgds,
Michelle

Hello slingcharger

I am Lulu, from AKL, nice to meet you!

Welcome to NZ, I hope you can achieve your dream soon!

slingcharger wrote:

Kia Ora!

I'm a 31/M living and working in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I currently work for a four star hotel with franchises all over the world.

I have visited New Zealand twice and I have fallen in love with NZ as a whole. Friendly people, amazing countryside and a great laid back state of mind. Nothing like the hustle and bustle of North America.

It is my interest to relocate to NZ but due to the 2007/08 financial crisis, my dreams have been placed on hold. So now I wait and save my money and dream of the far-off shores.

I have friends in Auckland but I am looking for meet new friends from both the north and south islands. You know, just the chat, ask questions, learn about new people and just share experiences and the like.

Bob's your uncle.

So drop me a line!

Cheers.

Yeah G'day,

Am from New Zealand, have travelled extensively round the country, in fact there aren't many roads I haven't driven down in NZ, if you want to know anything, just sing out mate.

Cheers
Andrew

hi, im franciss.im 32 single.im working in offshore company in iran. i looking a woman for marrriage.i regards to all religion.

@franciss - You are completely off topic + you are not on a dating website. Thank you.