Please dont stay vivo residence in old klang.

Hi guys. i stay in vivo residence in old klang road. Last Wednesday, it was heavy raining. The water came from upper floor & raining from out side, those were not going through down in my washing machine area. Water overflooded to my house. It damaged all my furniture. Washing machine & fridge & robot vacuum & bed frame and so on. The management office didn't pick up the phone due to Malaysia currently lockdown. So i called security guards to help me, they tried to mop several times and left me. They told me they will be coming again. But never came back. I went down again, but they just ignored my ask.i had to clean it by myself and i spent 4 hours. On thursday, i visited this building fault team twice and requested to fix this issus ASAP. But the officer was just saying the management head is having a meeting and just asked me to send an official email to their office.  I sent a heavy complaint email, but they did not take any action. It almost left 72 hours after the issue. How dare they don't have any responsibilities. This is fully fault of construction matter. Even though they did not come to my unit for checking the problem. Don't come here or stay in this terrible condo. This issue is not only unit's issue. Other ome residents have same issue. Please visit my instagram @h22.s5 to see more videos.

The Management company works for the Owner's Committee and depending on which condominium, the Owner's Committee may be held every month or so. Usually owners are allowed to attend the Committee meetings which is when you'd have the chance to speak to the Chairman and the other committee members. However, if you are a tenant and just renting the apartment from the owner, then you need to speak to the landlord and he is the person who should be reporting the issue to Management. So if that is the case, I strongly urge you to speak with the landlord. This is also important because if you are a tenant and there is any damage to the apartment then the landlord can deduct damage repair costs from your security deposit which could be as much as two months rent.

If the same issue is happening with several apartments then Management should take action to repair or make changes to whatever is causing the issue. Do you actually know what is causing it?

But anyway, as I said, if you are a tenant then you really need to speak with your landlord because tenants do not have much power.