Let's Get In Touch :)

Hello everyone,

I thought it could be a good idea to energize the interaction a bit on the Forum, lockdown is driving us crazy in a way :)

Also found something useful and would love to share, I finally found an APP to learn Croatian - nice for a free version.

Hope everyone is safe, let's use the time to know and help each other :)

Hi Hanywaheed,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In which area of Croatia are you?
Maybe you can first of all introduce yourself so that other members can know more about you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your warm greeting.

Good point about self introduction, probably I missed that.

I'm Egyptian, just moved to Pula, Istria a month ago. Family comes first and that's the reason of my relocation - to be with my wife (Croatian)

I'd love to get to know more expats in Croatia, I'm not new to Croatia and the social/business norms - but it's great to know people who can actively share experiences as well as activities.

I hope this forum post would shake the activity a bit, good times to stay in touch :)

Cheers!

Hi Hanywaheed, I'm rarely on this forum but used it a lot before coming to Croatia (and Sarajevo) almost four years ago.

My husband and I (he = Bosnian with a US passport, me = Californian now with a Croatian passport) are in Split but we visit Sarajevo often. It's taken me a while to adjust to being here but during these crazy times I'm grateful to be in Split and the silver-lining of Covid is the social distancing.

Welcome to your new life in Croatia. :-)