Living in Saly, Senegal

I am considering relocating from the US to Saly, Senegal. It seems to be the up-and-coming place. What would it be like to live there? Are there housing communities or only stand-alone houses? Is it easy to get there from Dakar?

I stayed in Somone and it was beautiful. In the week I spent in Dakar and Somone (did lots of walking across the city) I didnt see any housing communities. Only standalone homes or large apartment buildings. Dakar is too crowded for me, but I loved the peace of Saly and Somone, and they weren't far. I suggest going for a visit and filling it out. Have you been yet?

I am interested in living in Saly also. Does anyone know good relators. Im looking for a house on the  ocean

Greeeeeaaaat day Deborah.  How are you? Did you ever move to Saly?

Good morning Deborah firstable its better to go there and take a hotel for 3days and to take informations on in place in Saly you have a lot of European people who live there goed luck see you. Kane

Hello 👋🏾.  How are you? I read your message in the chat group. We are looking for the same thing. Have you had any leads in finding your house on the beach?