English female friends wanted in Bandırma!

I have very recently moved here from North Cyprus. I would like to meet people in BANDIRMA.

Yes, I'm sure. Why?

Chandan Shukla wrote:

Then it will be great to see each other. Can I have your contact

The lady asked for FEMALE friends.
Men are not allowed to try their luck on here,  so don't.
If the temp ban I imposed is lifted by some kind person, don't repeat the mistake.

Yes! Only FEMALE friends! Someone to talk to and go shopping with!

@ClaireCat  Hi, there! Are you still in Bandırma? I might be moving to the city in the summer and would be happy to meet other foreigners. My name is Stefaniya ( shortly Stef or Stefi)😀 and I am from Bulgaria. Ive been living in TR for a couple of years, married with two kids😀

hi

Hello! I'm an American who recently came to Bandirma. I am trying to get residency now. And would love to find some English speaking friends.

Hello shaktiadored,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Have you started the process to get residency yet?

How long have you been in Turkey now?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello

i am wanting to move to Izmir for boyfriend maybe this or next summer .. big decision

1f60a.svg

Hello Gilly ggx,

Welcome to expat.com!

Have you ever been to Izmir?

Feel free to introduce yourself on the thread  New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@shaktiadored hi there. I've been living here for almost 3 years now. I'd love to meet up for a coffee. It'll be nice 🙂

@Nik01 where in Turkey do you live? I would love to have coffee sometime when I come.

@Yasmin Soraya Jones hi. I live in bandırma

Hello, I live in Bandırma as well. If you'd like to practice English, we can meet up and grab a coffee together.

@Nik01 How did I not see your message before! I am still in Bandirma.

@ClaireCat hello. Are you still in Bandirma? I have lived here a little bit over a year.