Any updates regarding UK visitors and Coronavirus

Hi,
I will be coming to visit my wife and family in December can anyone advise of what to expect at the border with Poland with regards to coronavirus, I read somewhere that I need an app on my mobile with my Ukrainian number and that I can get a test so I will not have to quarantine. I plan on meeting my wife in Lviv then continuing to our home town after a night in a Lviv hotel, is there a website with lab addresses or does anyone know where I can have the test in Lviv or Ternopil. I have an insurance policy for my trip which covers Corona and was issued in Ukraine so I should be ok with insurance plus I have my annual policy which also covers corona.

Thanks.

If you want to have updated info re rules of entering Ukraine not only for UK citizens but for any foreigner and not only during COVID but at any period of time then the best source so far that I can recommend is askivan.io.
P.S. Admins, I am not sure that it is allowed here to provide links so if it is not then please delete it.

I have been traveling in and out of Ukraine many times during the Coronavirus period. I am a UK expat, living here in Ukraine. But, I think my entry requirements are the same as any other UK citizen.

Upon arrival, I must have specific Covid-19 insurance. I normally arrive in Odessa or Kyiv where they post signs of accepted insurance companies. You can sign up there and then, and the document comes through in about five minutes. I usually go for the minimum; like 7 days. It costs about $15. Other than that, there are no different entry requirements beyond the usual requirements.

Simon,
According to mfa.gov.ua/en/news/government-lits-entry-restrictions-foreigners-travelling-or-through-ukraine, locals and foreigners who have a permanent residency permit don't need to buy an insurance.
I thought you have a permanent residency permit?
G.