Studying in china with hiv

I am from Colombia, right now I am in Australian studying English, however I want to go to study in China, but I have HIV and I don't know if it is dangerous for me to study there with my state,
Is it difficult to get an HIV visa in China? Can I be deported to Colombia for having HIV?

hi did you eventually manage to get there?

@downtown93     i just wanna give an update on my situation, as I'm now in China and I HIV+. Hopefully this be helpful to whoever.

Although according to UNAID, no restriction on your status and i have confirmed this thru email communication with UNAID.

But ....

HIV test will be still included when u do ur medical checkout in order to apply for the resident permit. Your condition will be reported to your company (actually not to CDC for follow-up), as your company will need to decide if they wanna continue to support ur other permit application. So they still can deny you.

I'm very lucky, my HR and company doctor, were helping me to protect my privacy (i hope is truth) and no discrimination on my condition. I received my work permit and resident permit last week.

However, since HR don't know how to handle my status, so i'm currently on quarantine, mean time i have followup blook work ... etc with local hospital.  Not sure when this quarantine will be ended, as if this continue, i will have difficutly to explain to my supervisor, why i can't come it to work.   

It was a very very stressful month since i arrived China month ago, and the stress will continue till HR decided how to "handle me".