ADEK APPLICATION REJECTION WITH NO REASON

Hi everyone,

I was due to fly to Abu Dhabi yesterday, everything was in order with my school. All documents attested and ADEK application signed off by headteacher, exact correct qualifications, negative Covid test. Then yesterday morning on my flight day, received an email saying my ADEK apllication had been rejected with no reason as given whatsoever.

Absolutely devastated as I had given up my life in England for this, no I have no job in the UK and no idea what to do.

Holy shyte!  This must have been a terrible experience for you.  I see it was posted a while back.  How did things turn out?

Is this common? We are due to head out in August, ADEK application is being processed now, so hopefully wouldn't be last minute.

I hope you sorted something else out in the end.

Yikes! Thats bad.
My application is being processed now!
Hopefully everything comes back good ?
How did your application go @eskeydog??

Hi Ismail,

Can you let me know if you got to the bottom of this?

I too experienced the same today and have not received any reason for the rejection.  Can anyone please tell me whom to approach in this regard as it is painful to get rejected in the last moment without any reason when all your documents and records are clear.

Hello there,
I'm facing exact the same problem at the last moment my adek pass was rejected, even l dont know the exact reason. By every passing day I'm helpless don't know where to go and where should l file my issue. Please if any one went through with the same issue and make it possible to solve the problem please! Do let me know.

If you don't know what is the reason for the rejection then please send a email to pass@adek.gov.ae and they will surely get in touch with you in this regard. It may take few days for their response but they can check if there is any reason for the rejection. All the best!

Hi did you manage to sort it in the end I'm due to go for a Jan start but my ADEK just got rejected and HR are quite slow in responding I'm quite worried

Hi did they actually rejected due to security reasons? Mine says rejected due to not passing administrative clearance is this what yours said

Dear friends,
How did your process go? Could you tell me about your situation? I have been rejected twice in a short time. Do you think it will be a problem when I come to the UAE on Tuesday next week?

@Hasan Beliktay Hi there. What was the final outcome? Did you get approval?

Hello Kerigovender89,

Please note that Hasan Beliktay last visit was 3 months ago. If you have questions, feel free to start a new thread on the Abu Dhabi forum.1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@RLP21 so did you sort it out?

@Hasan Beliktay hi Hasan, My ADEK pass state the same as your that it's decline due to administrative reasons and I don't know what to do now. Can anyone please help or guide me on this please.

Hi, do i need to update my details or create a new adek profile if i change my nursery?

I am experienced teacher of UAE, but got rejected last week on my file for new school. I was in shocked since last week. No idea to whom we confirmed this issue. Because I got ADEK approvals three times in previous 6 years. What's happened last month I have no idea???1f625.svg1f625.svg1f62d.svg

Dear All

Assalam O Alaikom

My ADEK approval has rejected twice and now my school is not applying 3rd time for me.. in 1st rejection they informed us the Technical issues and the 2ndly they informed us security reasons... Kindly advise me what to do.

I am teaching in Abu Dhabi schools since 2016 but this year I am facing bad luck.

Kindly advise me.

Thanks

@ISMAIL33

Hey ,

I'm facing the same issue now . Could you please tell me what you did after this ??

Did the issue got resolved ??

@ISMAIL33

Hey ,

I'm facing the same issue now . Could you please tell me what you did after this ??

Did the issue got resolved ?