Job transfer after final exit without leaving the kingdom

I just want some clarification. Can I still transfer to a new employer even if i get a final exit visa from my current employer without going back to my home country? It is very difficult to apply now from my home country due to pandemic

sorry to say my friend but once you have been issued final exit, you cannot transfer.

unless you convinced you employer to cancel it but most likely they will not do it.

Very well said ... that's true

Dear, you can work anywhere else if you find a sponsor and transfer your guarantee to him, and if that exists, your new sponsor can cancel your final exit.

Your new sponsor must open the Absher system and work from there on the procedures for transferring the sponsorship, and you will be transferred directly without any problems, and after that you will need to visit the passports, accompanied by a check from the bank of 1000 riyals.  For passports

Tanvir848 wrote:

Dear, you can work anywhere else if you find a sponsor and transfer your guarantee to him, and if that exists, your new sponsor can cancel your final exit.

Your new sponsor must open the Absher system and work from there on the procedures for transferring the sponsorship, and you will be transferred directly without any problems, and after that you will need to visit the passports, accompanied by a check from the bank of 1000 riyals.  For passports

the only person who can cancel an exit paper is the one who issued it. the new employer cannot do anything about it. as long as the expat is still under the old employer's name, the new one cannot intervene. plain and simple.

MH A Zey wrote:

I just want some clarification. Can I still transfer to a new employer even if i get a final exit visa from my current employer without going back to my home country? It is very difficult to apply now from my home country due to pandemic

It is almost impossible.
So, it's better to go back. And buy a new visa.

The above shared informations are taken from passport office.
I have the same issue and IN SHA ALLAH will be resolved soon.
One thing I will clear that I had a case against the company as well.

Even if saudi is now on new kafal system?

correct....

Dear Tanveer.
Plz contact my whatsapp ***.
I need some information about the final exit

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

👍

Is it Legit? Because I heard also about this.

I think you still have lack of research about new system here in kingdom. On your own u can cancel directly your exit visa or your new employer to jawazat. Because now your current employer cannot hold you anymore. Please do research more and dont be negative here

knight justin sambajon wrote:

I think you still have lack of research about new system here in kingdom. On your own u can cancel directly your exit visa or your new employer to jawazat. Because now your current employer cannot hold you anymore. Please do research more and dont be negative here

Hold on buddy.
Have you seen such options in your Absher?
Have you?
If didn't then don't spread wring information.
There no such system yet what you are talking about.

Oh really?based on my experience.  I am one of those employee that my employer reject the request from qiwa and give me final exit visa. But where am i now????? I am here now working to my new employer and cancelled already the exit visa. Please do research more before you make a statement here without any knowledge that have been proven

Sir. I have same issue my employer issue final exit for me. My case is already in labor court. How to cancel the final exit if employer does not agree.

How to cancel Final Exit visa while you are on the red colour nitiqat with one month expiry iqama????
And my previous company cannot removing because cannot hire a saudi in order to get green colour and remove the final exit so that I can transfer

How about making a complaint to jawazat
If senario was like
How to cancel Final Exit visa while you are on the red colour nitiqat with one month expiry iqama????
And my previous company cannot removing because cannot hire a saudi in order to get green colour and remove the final exit so that I can transfer

How was it done? Please tell us

Hello Tanveer,

I have the same issue and I am so much worried if my current employer will give me the final exit.
Currently I have new offer from another company but when they are sending me the request for transfer in Qiwa, they are getting an error that my Iqama is not eligible for transfer. I am not sure, what could be the issue? How can I discuss this matter with you and get some suggestion?

Tanvir848 wrote:

Hello

I have the same issue and I am so much worried if my current employer will give me the final exit.
Currently I have new offer from another company but when they are sending me the request for transfer in Qiwa, they are getting an error that my Iqama is not eligible for transfer. I am not sure, what could be the issue? How can I discuss this matter with you and get some suggestion?

Please share with the procedure to cancel my final exit without current employer consent. So that I can join new employer. I have got job offer after by current employer gave me final exit and now I want to join new job with new employer. Please share procedure.

I have also heard about this - but no guarantee

Najam Sahto wrote:
Tanvir848 wrote:

Hello

Are you working for a manpower company?

Locatedinriyadh wrote:
Najam Sahto wrote:
Tanvir848 wrote:

Hello

Are you working for a manpower company?

Yes. I am working for manpower company. But in my contract with them, there is a clause that if I need transfer to another company, they will provide the transfer.

Please guide me.

Yes u can
Through Qiwa portal
I have did this

No you are wrong
Can transfer through Qiwa after final exit
It's confirmed

Dear v simple, find new sponsor, make agreement then ask him for transfer request. He will upload this contract on qiwa and then he will send you a transfer request. You have to accept it with in 10 days.
As you say, there come an error that your iqama can not b transferred.
You have to check your iqama meaning,  May be it is a domestic worker, former worker like a few more, and now may be you are transfering some other type of company. Also there are 5 things which your new employer should have transfer. I will share it.

5 conditions to upload employment contract.
1:Eligible to obtain a new visa as per regulation.
2:Atleast 80% compliance with the wages protection system in the last 3 months.
3: 100% compliant with the contract registration program.
4: Atleast 80% in the commitment of self- evaluation program regulation.
5: Nitaqat status = Green

Manpower companies are not eligible for transfer under qiwa system.
You should take final exit first then request your new employer to upload the contract on Qiwa.

I have concern This is what happened 1 time I registered in the bank for registration only, to be able to send thru there bank, after I registered with the bank I got the membership card, then I was expecting that they also gave a receipt with contents 2000riyal in the receipt, my question is that is there a case problem   or they will hold or arrest me in the immagration

How did you go about the labor case brother? . I filed in maktab amal and the i was let to najiz.

Can you help me do it please? I already have exit paper but I filed a labor case against my employer

No need to go jawazat, just find a new company and if they proceed your transfer request after online agreement, your new sponsor will do all.

WhatsApp

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details here
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Salam everyone hope there is someone can give me info and thank you for advance.. Is there someone know the process of final exit if the company process it's necessary to put where you will go next destination after or they need to put your native country..?

Dear Mr. Tanvir,  I have similar issue. current employer issued final exit, i got request form another employer through qiwa, I accepted but the current employer rejected and current status is "REJECTED BY CURRENT EMPLOYER" in qiwa. Kindly advise what is the way forward. Appreciate if any one can guide in this regard.

Dear I don't have such information right now.
Even one of my friend, he accept transfer request, then request went to current employer approval. Current employer is in red. He didn't accept, didn't reject the request, and the request is automatically cancelled. Please share if anyone have experience like that and what will be the next option?
Thanks

shahah33 wrote:

Dear Mr. Tanvir,  I have similar issue. current employer issued final exit, i got request form another employer through qiwa, I accepted but the current employer rejected and current status is "REJECTED BY CURRENT EMPLOYER" in qiwa. Kindly advise what is the way forward. Appreciate if any one can guide in this regard.

Only your employer can cancel the final exit and accept that request.

Sir I had same situation right now..can you please share what you did.