How to ship my car from Germany to Gambia permanently?

I have plans to buy a car from Germany and ship it to Gambia permanently but however im unsure of the process.
I live here in England and they drive on the right side so in Gambia they drive left,, it only makes sense to purchase a car from ie Germany. can anyone guide me as to what paperwork is required, fees and process?
Like i said im British so is this possible?

You can definitely buy and ship a car from Germany to the Gambia. I 'very done so from Belgium ( Antwerp ) few time and I believe it's the same procedure. You will have to contact a shipping line like Maersk Line for the cost. Cost is usually determined by the CBM of the car. It's also cheaper if you split the cost of a 40 foot container with someone so you can put 2 cars in plus personal effects. 
In the Gambia fees are 1. Agent release fee, 2. Customs Duty.  3 Port handling charges. The younger the age of the car the more you pay on Custom duty. The other fees are not more than D 8000 , but Custom duty would be 35,000 if the vehicle is 10 years or older and more if its younger than 10 years.
Hope this information helps.
Good luck
Rene Njie

@Rene Njie hi am leaving in Oldenburg and whant to send a car to The Gambia and needs your help please

How can I get ur contact

@Iesha Pearce Nyokeh how can I have this shipping company number