I am Moroccan looking for a job in the United States

I am a 38 years old Moroccan, I have a diploma of electrician but I don't know too much about it because I didn't work much in this field. I also have a diploma of graphic designer, I have one year of experience, but I didn't succeed in this field either in Morocco, and I have the driving license of the car.
I am looking for a job in the United States as opportunities are rare in Morocco and employers often require a Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of study to get a job, that's why I thought of immigrating to the United States, but I don't know what field to follow to find a job easily in the United States, as I have no expertise and my English is average.
Could you please suggest me a job that is compatible with my skills.
Thank you

Hello,
To make good money and step financially strong, I will suggest to you becoming a truck driver. You can then study (online probably) and build something else. The US is the country for almost unlimited opportunities (up to a certain level), but it will take from you a lot. So you should try to walk pretty strait in your life, in case to gain advantage and achieve more goals. Experience, experience, experience. Prepare yourself for a journey.
I wish you success with all my heart, because I walked the road and still doing it.
God will be with you!

Reading your note , it seems your area of expertise and somewhat lacking.
Top of the list.
Get your English up to standard both in writing and conversation.
Then stick to a technical profession such Information Tech, or and medical field such as Nursing.
US is a place with plenty of opportunities for the right person, with the right qualification.
Improve on them and find a way to get over here.

take care and all the best

kimbiprincewill4 wrote:

Hello greetings I would be glad to help you immigrate to the United States you can inbox me so I can give you a guide on what's to do ok .

Why not post the information here so that others can benefit from it.

@Zebarche good day I'm a Nigerian major business is transportation I can drive,I have some truck here in Nigeria but I want to come to USA to drive truck thanks

@Zebarche good day I'm a Nigerian major business is transportation I can drive,I have some truck here in Nigeria but I want to come to USA to drive truck thanks         -@synergyltd123

For information click on GUIDE  top left hand corner of this page.

I have Assistant therapist  diploma in morocco

how i can work with it in usa ?? and how to apply for job in usa ??

I have Assistant therapist  diploma in morocco
how i can work with it in usa ?? and how to apply for job in usa ??

-@Richouusa80

Read  post #6

Oh wow, you don't say?

I do say.

Just click on the link shown on post#6

@stumpy hehe, it looks spot on. Yes, seems to me they're all going to need a visa.