Chinese drivers License

Hello, I need help trying to find where to take the theory test in Shenzhen for a Chinese driver's license. I have a US license and I know I have other steps I need to take but I cannot find where to take the actual test in Shenzhen. It is a nightmare trying to figure out. Any help would be appreciated!

There is a web application that is an exact copy of the electronic test that you will take for the exam. There are 1000 questions, and the exam will contain 100 randomly generated questions. You will need to study this exam every night for about two months (at least an hour) to be ready for it. Some people memorize the answers, but you just take the test in the app until you are proficient. You need a 96 to pass. When I took the test back in 2014, I scored a 98.

Here is the application. You just keep taking the questions until you get them correct. As I said, it took me two months after spending about one to two hours every night.

https://www.chinesedrivingtest.com/

I know about the site, I have been studying for a while now and I am consistently passing. I just don't know where to take the test. I cannot find anywhere online that gives me a clear answer.

You go to the Drivers bureau office in your community. I used to live in TangXia, and it was part of DongGuang. So I went to the DongGuang bureau office.

If you live in any of the areas of Shenzhen, such as BaoAn, LouHU, or FuTian, you would still go to the ShenZhen bureau office.

I now live in Zhuhai. Whether I live in JiDa or in GongBei does not matter. I would go the Zhuhai bureau office.

Hi Dan, have you gotten your driver's license yet?

If not, you need to go to Xili Motor Vehicle Administration.

南山区龙井路128号

I am not sure if they provide English service. You can send me a message directly and I will go with you. I need to get there and renew mine soon anyways.