Harry Potter the last part

I wanna watch the last part of the movie Harry Potter, I know it may be childish but I am honestly following the series, and I would love to finish the series in style by watching the last part ina theatre, I understand it is running in Shati Al Qurum.

But the problem is one cannot go to a movie alone, so please anyone just anyone who wants to watch HP movie is glad to join me.

please buzz me and lets watch the movie, thats all I ask

just don't think about goin in the early shows...u'll just want 2 kill some1 (as in my case), people (from all ages) just can't stop chattin, laughin, makin silly comments, answerin phone calls...i hate these habits in cinemas in oman....go 4 the latest show..btw, the movie is just 2 dark all the time...the special effects r cool as usual, but the 3D version of it has nothin 2 do with 3D, trust me...hope u'll enjoy it anyway :)...n btw, i go 2 movies alone most of the time coz the only friend who loves cinema (among my other friends) is not here ...so, give it a try!

the thing is i hav never watched a HP movie alone, there has always been HP liking or loving friends (friends only) with me to watch this, and i sort of want to keep the tradition alive in the finale movie.
i am an avid Lord of the rings and matrix fan so i am kinda used to the dark movies culture, 3d or 2d would be the least of my concerns, actually i would make it a point to go to movie wid a stranger just so dat person does not have to watch d muvee alone, i somehow dnt fancy d idea of someone watchin amuvee alone whoever it be so i will wait for some sort of company to watch HP with?
good to know u liked it!  u did right?