Lost my omani resident card

Hi,
I have lost my resident card in Pakistan Now i have to return back to Oman. Is that must to carry resident card  in oman Airport....how to get another one from pakistan ...is there any other solution or i can travel without resident card...

Hi Shehzad five star,

Welcome to Expat.com

I am sorry that you have lost your resident card.
I hope that some members will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Shehzad five star wrote:

Hi,
I have lost my resident card in Pakistan Now i have to return back to Oman. Is that must to carry resident card  in oman Airport....how to get another one from pakistan ...is there any other solution or i can travel without resident card...

Hi,

Since you have lost your Oman Resident card, file a police complaint first where you lost your Card.

Take the lost police complaint registration document and go to the Oman embassy. They will guide you on the next steps.

You can travel without your Resident card, provided you have all the supporting documents to prove that you have lost it.

Once you arrive in Oman you can get a new one issued.

Good luck !

Do you have a photo of both sides of it? This might be helpful. If it is still valid the authorities can see a record of it by entering its number.

Resident  card is not a requirement of travel, if you have valid visa. Airport only check it to double check your residency. You can consult with Omani embassy or immigration staff.