Will my bank account deactivate after I leave on final exit?

I'm doing a final exit and I want to ask if my bank account will be deactivated the moment I leave the country?
My Iqama expires in November.

ahmadjaradat2014 wrote:

I'm doing a final exit and I want to ask if my bank account will be deactivated the moment I leave the country?
My Iqama expires in November.

Once your final exit is stamp you have 2 months time period to leave saudi kingdom, else you become illeagal. and yes after final exit your bank account will be seized and you will not be able  to do any transaction even from your home country by online banking, second thing if you have CC loan or any other loan from bank then be noted banks are connected with Absher already , chances to stop you leaving from kingdom is very high if you have loan. So better close all bank accounts else bank will hire a recovery agent in your country and they will find you by hook or crook and you will charged three times more and you might need to face extreme pressure and goons of recovery agent.

if you do  not have any loan and you want to leave some money in your bank account to use it once you will come back bcuz you have good account history then no use bcuz account and credit history is maintain untill iqama is valid , once you will come on new visa and iqama then old history will be vanished.

still you want to keep your money in your account and leave then better leave it with me :)

Thank for the sift reply. Fortunately, I don't have any loans from bank here.

I was hoping to leave some money in my account to be transferred after a week or two from my leave to my other bank in the new country I'm moving to. So I guess it's better just to empty my account before leaving to avoid any issues.

What confused me is that I called my bank several times, and every time I called I got a different answer (some say it will not be deactivated until the expiry date of iqama while the others said it will deactivated the moment you leave ) which made me realized that there is a bit of uncertainty in this regard.

ahmadjaradat2014 wrote:

Thank for the sift reply. Fortunately, I don't have any loans from bank here.

I was hoping to leave some money in my account to be transferred after a week or two from my leave to my other bank in the new country I'm moving to. So I guess it's better just to empty my account before leaving to avoid any issues.

What confused me is that I called my bank several times, and every time I called I got a different answer (some say it will not be deactivated until the expiry date of iqama while the others said it will deactivated the moment you leave ) which made me realized that there is a bit of uncertainty in this regard.

it will be deactivated for sure , if you want don't want to carry cash while travelling then just go to western union a day before , transfer the amount on your own name , and receive it on your country of arrival. or convert it into dollars and make traveler checks by any bank which is secured and easy to carry. or the most simple thing deposit it in your friends account who you trust and then he will transfer it to you when needed.

Yes. it will be deactivated. Transfer your money first, before leaving the kingdom.

what if final exit visa was cancelled, will bank account be automatically activated?

I am leaving Saudi Arabia on final exit visa .I want to know if Bank account need to be closed before leaving I don't have taken loan from any of the bank so will be there any problem if I leave without closing Bank account

Just empty the account.  No need to close it.  It will be automatically deactivated.

Thanks for the information sir

hi, kindly help me, because i have a remaining salary in my bank in alrahji bcause my end contract will be on May 25 but i'm already here in the Philippines how can I transfer my remaining money in my Philippine acct? They already close all my acct and cant do any transaction

@kamrannawaz143 i got a final exit.. but my iqama is still valid can i keep money in my alrajhi bank account untill iqama expiry

@britaniamirasol09

hi.. how about ur problems ? Can u take ur money now or still can't ? Same with me here, my salary still continue on al rajhi bank but I can't withdraw money in my country, coz al rajhi close all access..

Hi. I asked al rahji bank and they said the account will not be closed it will only be freeze once you end your contract and exited the kingdom. They also gave a format of email if you want your money to be send in your local bank account and if you have loan or credit card it will not stop you from going out of the country but maybe if youre planning to go back in the kingdom you will be having a problem.

I went on final exit and came back on new visa, can I reactivate my old bank account with new iqama number?

@saqayyum2000

Sir,  i have a question regarding the labor court final settlement amount.  In some cases more time will take to get the labor court final settlement amounts in to our Saudi bank account may be it will happen after the final exit. In such cases what will do ? how to take or transfer the money to own country bank account ?

@Guest8762

have you tried to do the email process? any feedback?

Hello Joy Lacdang,

Welcome on board !

Please note that usernames starting with Guest are deleted profiles.

I hope an active member will help you.

Regards

Bhavna

@ahmadjaradat2014 yes it will deactivated and even will not be updated if will enter again on new visa

@harisanu101 Brother,

As far as my understanding,

Your case you can give a power of attorney to any of your friend's name with all details of credited fund and bank account details of your home country where it is to be transferred  and bank will transfer the same.

hi. will my fransi bank account will be close when my employer obtain my final exit visa? or it will be closed on the day i leave saudi? thanks

Hi, please help me. I have payroll card of al rajhi bank.CAN I WITHDRAW CASH MONEY FROM THE BAN, Because I have forgotten my pin and my mobile app is not opening.I will go exit and my iqama will expire in 10 days.

@britaniamirasol09  hi! Did u get ur money?

I am going  final exit after 20 days my iquama  expire  after 5 month  before stamping final exit fromair port  my bank account  deactivate or not

Can I deposit money on alrajhi bank after final exit?Because I am still here and I have 55 days validity for final exit.

No. Not immediately, once you depart from airport, your all bank accounts, mobile sims and abshar account will be deactivated. You can stay 58 or 59 days in the Kingdom legally from the date of final exit visa issued. In case you have money in your bank account, you can visit bank personally they will help you.  Thank you.

@Samsath Mohamed

Once you depart from Airport your bank account, mobile sim and abshar ID will be deactivated.  Until no exit from airport all are active.

@Mihir TV

Even if you haven't taken out a loan, it's a good idea to terminate your bank account before leaving Saudi Arabia. This enables a seamless departure and avoids any potential problems. Contact your bank to learn about the account closure procedures and to ensure that you meet any requirements.

Hello,

Did somebody had problems with claiming their outstanding balance with SAB bank after leaving on a final exit visa?

I filled in all papers they needed to claim my outstanding balance, went to a notary and court house to get everything signed and attested. But now they say my signature (which was officially approved by the notary) does not match with the signature in their system. This is not possible because I obviously opened the account in Saudi myself and signed the papers also myself

Does anybody has any advice for me how to proceed now?

Hi. I asked al rahji bank and they said the account will not be closed it will only be freeze once you end your contract and exited the kingdom. They also gave a format of email if you want your money to be send in your local bank account and if you have loan or credit card it will not stop you from going out of the country but maybe if youre planning to go back in the kingdom you will be having a problem.

-@Guest8762

Thank you for informing me about Al Rajhi Bank's policies. It's good to know that the account would only be frozen upon contract termination and exit from the kingdom, rather than closed. The email format for money transfer supplied is useful. However, potential difficulties for returnees must be thought.

@Feera Ridwan i was wondering if you had any luck with this? i am in the same boat now.