Buying a golf cart

Hola!

Can anyone recommend where to buy a golf cart in the Punta cana area?
New or used.

Thanks

@travellingfairies: We're looking for the same. Please let me know if you're able to locate as we are in the market for one as well :)

I'd ask around on some of the Punta Cana FB groups. You're bound to get a number of people responding. Or, if you know anyone who lives at one of the various golf communities, ask them to keep their ears open for someone selling theirs. Also, not sure exactly where you are, but if you take the small road (it's part of Av Estados Unidos) that leads to the back gate of Cocotal (turn at IMG and then make the left, along the back wall of Cocotal), just before the back entrance there are usually a golf cart or two sitting out there either for sale or rent, with some phone numbers. I think there is also a sign tacked to a pole right there. I have no idea if those carts are worth it, but......

I know there is/was also a dealership closer towards the airport but for the life of me I can't remember where

@travellingfairies  Hello, I know somebody who brings the golf carts directly.  New. Electrical and cheaper then other around sells.  I bought one from him just recently