Information about traveling by car from Dubai to ksa in business visa

I am planning to go ksa by own car in business visa. Please advise weather I can travel or not by car. On border for how many days I will get insurance for my car. I want to stay 90 days.

1) Car in your name or NOC from bank
2) Buy 3rd party insurance at border - as many days as you want, up to a year
3) Upload vaccination details via muqeem portal in advance of travel
4) PCR test within 72 hours
5) Days of stay will depend on your visa and also see if your visa says JU or MAFTUH.  If it says JU, you can only travel into Saudi via air

HOW I WILL KNOW REGARDING  *JU or MAFTUH.*  I IN MY VISA

Don't post in caps. It's written in Arabic on the visa on the left hand side. Ask an Arabic speaker to check for you.  Don't send private message asking the same thing which I have already answered.

I am an Expat and travel every week via road between Bahrain and Saudi. Use my own Bahrain registered car. Went to Abu Dhabi a month ago.

I have USA passport. last week i flew to Jaddah and upon arrival i tool E-visa for one year. my passport does not have any visa to check weather it is JU or MAFTUH. please advise if we can travel by road to Saudi Arabia in our car now or not. Thank you

You can.

Hello, I'm from Costa Rica leaving in Dubai with a resident visa. I'm planning to visit Saudi Arabia and taking my car. I have USA visa and I read I can get visa on arrival but not sure if this applies only when flying or also by land. Do you know?

The car is under my name and as per what I read I can purchase the insurance at the border.

Anything else you will recommend or that I'm forgetting?

Thank you!!

Hello, My query is same as above Cristina. I'm Indian, resident of UAE. Getting my visas from KSA & Qatar with Hayya card. I know I can't take car into Qatar till FIFA. But can I take my car into KSA by only buying car insurance from border? How much does it cost? Any prior approvals required?

Also, what needs to be KSA Entry port name when visa is applied. Please reach me on *****. Waiting to hear from you!

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You need RTA tourism certificate.  Check requirements on RTA website.  This is required at the border although sometimes they don't ask and is not needed then.

Insurance is 3rd party insurance and can be purchased on the border.  It is Batha border.

Hello

I want to travel to QAtar from Dubai. I'll get one year visa for Saudi. My questions are I'm travelling for work and I'll have samples to display in exhibition. Does they allow to carry by yourself in your car

secondly question is my car is on company name so I can take NOC from company and take my car via road.

thanks in advance

Hello

I want to travel to QAtar from Dubai. I'll get one year visa for Saudi. My questions are I'm travelling for work and I'll have samples to display in exhibition. Does they allow to carry by yourself in your car

secondly question is my car is on company name so I can take NOC from company and take my car via road.

thanks in advance

1) Yes depending on the quantity

2) Yes

Hello car is registered under my name - i still have a bank loan for it though is this an issue?

Also i have a business visa for KSA

@XTang  car is in my name by registration, does this count? Also do i need insurance? I have KSA business Visa

want to travel to KSA from Dubai by car, car has bank loan what documents are required to carry