New members of the Angola forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Angola forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Angola if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello

My name is Etienne, i'm a cooker, and i would like to obtain some informations about Angola.

Best regards
Hello Etienne,

Can you introduce yourself, please?

This thread is for introductions.

Should you have specific questions, please feel free to create a new discussion on the forum.

To discover Angola, you can also browse through the Living in Angola guide.

Cheers

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Hello everyone one

I have an interst to come and work in Angola

I am civil engineer in profession, have extensive work experience in the design and construction supervision of infrastructure buildings, water supply and sanitation, liquid and solid waste management, irrigation and hydropower projects

So I would like to contribute in profession and carrier in the development of Angola

I will be happy if any one share me information and vacant posts to bring my dream in coming and working in Angola

Thank you memebers of expat group

With kind regards

Tsegaye
An online search would be best for you, Tsegaye.

Also find out contact details for companies in Angola and send them your CV.
Thank you for your swift reply and kind support

Regards
@Julien Hi

Myself Sameer Ghosh from New Delhi India. I just got an job offer from one of the company in Luanda. Will shift soon to there.
Good day Julien. How are you?

My name is Luzia Da Silva, I am entrepreneur in Angola / Luanda and I need to meet Expats looking to work in Fashion department.
Can you help me?

Remain Blessed 1f64b.svg
@etiennepascal1
Hello there.
What kind of food do you cook?
Take care 1f64b.svg.
Hello everyone, welcome on board !

Thank you all for your introduction!

@Mundo Glamour, are you proposing a job ?

Regards,
Bhavna
Hi everyone, I am Ezinne, an Engineer from Nigeria. I was recently transferred to Luanda for work and I will be moving with my daughter in a couple of months.

I like hiking, cycling (Leisurely 😊), reading developmental books and traveling. I am looking forward to meeting  like-minded folks in Luanda!

@sameerghosh hey in which sector u are working

@Julien Hi!My name is Wedzerai Mashuro and I'm an English teacher. Im currently teaching in the United Arab Emirates(Dubai) but I am a Zimbabwean national. I want to relocate to Angola if I get a good offer. Nothing can ever be better than coming closer home.

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@Wedzerai Mashuro,

Feel free to drop an advert in the website's Jobs in Angola section of the website so that you might get an opportunity.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien Hi, I am Amal Abbass and I live in Luanda with my Angolan Partner. I am a Psychotherapist by profession and happy to liaise socially and professional. I am Sudanese German Heritage. Feel free to WhatsApp me: ****

Hello Amal,

Welcome to expat.com!

We're glad to have you among us.

Feel free to browse on Angola forum and to engage in more discussions on the forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee

i am tebeje chekole ,an ethiopian, living in addis ababa.

i have a plan to move  to angola for better job search.

i am accountant and lecturer of accounting and finance.

please recommend me for a relevant job.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013431

Thanks!

Closed