SCE rejection

I have applied for saudi council of engineers associate engineer membership.  But SCE rejected me reason my university is not classified by SCE Authority. Also my certificate is not attested from Saudi culture. Now if i get the saudi culture attestation, is it possible to get the Membership of associate engineer?

msmustafiz0 wrote:

I have applied for saudi council of engineers associate engineer membership.  But SCE rejected me reason my university is not classified by SCE Authority. Also my certificate is not attested from Saudi culture. Now if i get the saudi culture attestation, is it possible to get the Membership of associate engineer?

There might be other reasons out there for the rejection of your Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) membership application. Let's find out. Since your statement is limited, you need to provide the following information to get a better advice:

1) What is your iqama (visa) profession
2) What is the scientific engineering bachelor's degree you uploaded during SCE registration
3) How many years you have taken in college your scientific engineering bachelor's degree
4) How many years of experience do you have related to your bachelor's degree
5) Have you passed the SCE eligibility test for engineers correspond to your bachelor's degree
6) Your degree, diploma certificate, marksheet/ and TOR are authenticated, and attested in Saudi embassy from your home country, yes or no?

My profession is non engineer. ( offers planner)
i have completed Bachelor of Science In electrical and electronic engineering. 4 years equivalent ( 130 credit hours)
My degree not attested from saudi culture and embassy.
I have submitted my bachelor degree to an Agency for saudi culture and embassy attestation.
That's why i want to know if i get the attestation of saudi culture and embassy is it possible to get the membership?
Without getting the membership of saudi council is it possible migrate iqama non engineer to engineer.

What is SCE eligibility test?
are you telling about NCEES, FE exam.

I have completed my degree in 2015

msmustafiz0 wrote:

I have completed my degree in 2015

How many total years of actual work experience do you have as Electrical & Electronic Engineer from outside Saudi Arabia?

msmustafiz0 wrote:

What is SCE eligibility test?
are you telling about NCEES, FE exam.

YES, I am referring to NCEES, FE exam. Have you pass the Electrical & Electronic Engineer SCE eligibility test?

Outside of saudi arabia more than 4 years.
SCE not argue about my experience.
In my SCE Account showing this message.

"We apologize for not accepting the application because the college is not classified among the colleges accepted by the Authority for Engineers"

I did not sit in the exam.
For sitting in the exam of NCEES,  FE  is it need any reference from SCE. Or everybody can sit the exam with out SCE reference who got the  Bachelor degree.

Once it is ruled out that your school is not classified among the colleges accepted by the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE), it means you are rejected anyway. Re-submitting an attested degree certificate and full academic transcript verified by Saudi Culture as you suggest does not guarantee SCE acceptance with your application.

Also, registration for those with less than five (5) years of work experience shall not be accepted by the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE), unless you are Saudi Bedoon. In your case, you have only four (4) years experience, which is falls short with the SCE reglamentary minimum requirement.

Your iqama visa as “offers planner” at the moment is not MANDATORY to register with the Saudi Council of Engineer (SCE). Unless your current employer company told you to do so.

Okay bro thanks for your information. Is it possible to sit in the exam NCEES, FE. how it possible in case of me.

msmustafiz0 wrote:

Okay bro thanks for your information. Is it possible to sit in the exam NCEES, FE. how it possible in case of me.

In your case unfortunately you are not qualified. You should have valid membership with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) - refer to this link -> Requirements for attending NCEES, FE SCE eligibility test

dear all need your advise pls i am on labour visa working as a engineer i completed my engineering in feb 2018 i apply last years for sce mebership but they rejected due to less than 5 years experience after pass out now next years in feb 2023 i will be completed 5 years experience after pass out so sce will be registerd me as a engineer pls advise.

@msmustafiz0  TRY ONE MORE TIME . INSHA ALLAH WILL CLEAR.

@Siva .G82 my completion in academic transcript is feb 2018 and issuance degree is June 2018 so sce will be consider pass out date is Feb. 2018 r June 2018 kindly advise

I am indian citizen & i am writing to clarify the process of certificate attestation for saudi council engineering, While submitting documents on SCE, as in this case is that enough? to do " APPOSTTILE from india or we required the SAUDI CULTURE" stamp on certificate to submit for saudi council of engineering.

i am requesting you to clarify the present update about submission of saudi council of engineering

Help me in his regards.

note :   I had done the indian attestation ( HRD & MEA  ) on my engineering certificate already .

@luckyishaq5  Hi. Did you got approval from sce without Saudi culture and Saudi embassy attestation.

I applied in SCE on Masters degree in civil engineering which is attested by saudi culture...But after 5 days i have received message to upload bachelor degree in civil engineering along with transcript, which i have uploaded but bachelor degree is not attested by saudi culture...Is it a issue or i will get my membership?

I applied in SCE on Masters degree in civil engineering which is attested by saudi culture...But after 5 days i have received message to upload bachelor degree in civil engineering along with transcript, which i have uploaded but bachelor degree is not attested by saudi culture...Is it a issue or i will get my membership?        -@sohailsc

If the degree is not attested, they usually send it to a third party for verification and charge SAR 500 for it. After verification, the membership is provided.

@msmustafiz0

from which university you graduated ?

My VISA issued with occupation Electrical Engineer.  I applied in SCE on My M.Tech degree (Masters degree)  in Power Electronics System & Control, which comes under Electrical engineering, and this is   attested by Ministry of external affairs  and saudi culture. But after 2 days i have received message to upload bachelor degree and Academic records.  I have uploaded my Bachelor degree certificate ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering along with Master) and also marks card from B.Tech 1st Semester to 8th &  to M.Tech 1st to 4th . However uploaded  bachelor degree is not attested by Saudi culture. It has been more than 20 days after uploaded the documents and still SCE registration is not updated. I have called multiple times and also raised the ticket, they are telling 2 days, 3 days and so on.  Kindly suggest what to do. 

Hi @GuestPoster5588

It could be due to Ramadan that it's getting delayed. Please do post what ever is the outcome.

Hi @GuestPoster5588

It could be due to Ramadan that it's getting delayed. Please do post what ever is the outcome.

Did you receive the acceptance?

Good afternoon,

Is there any place where I can find the list of accepted international Universities?

If the university is not on the list, does this mean rejection?

My degree is attested by the Saudi council of engineers in France.

I am registering as an Architect. It's been more than 3 weeks since I first submitted the request.

Thank you.

hi.

my iqama will expire on 27 August 2024.

my temporary membership with SCE will expire on 7 September 2024.

my eligibility for converting temporary to permanent is from 14 September 2024..

my iqama proffession is building supervisor.

i just want to know whether sce will accept for permanent membership i have almost 4 years and10 month approx..

If not.. then

my iqama can be renewed? as it expires on 27 August 2024 and temporary membership on 7 September 2024.