Let's meet up!

Good afternoon everyone!  :)

I am a Mauritian citizen, but I have been living as an expatriate for a decade successively in France, United Kingdom and Barcelona, Spain. Recently moved back to the motherland, and currently working for Macumba shops. (who knows about them?)

Anyone interested to meet up at N'joy? Apparently it's pretty good!

Looking forward to chat with you.  :thanks:
xxx

Clara, let`s go!!!

I‘m gonna come back to Mauritius on 12th May and I would love to meet up! 🥰

Nala, thanks for replying. Although my name is not james, I dont have fancy business projects, I do not come from overseas developed regions, but still we can share a marvelous human experience.   

I'm available for meetup

@Clara Giraud43 

hi clara , tell me more about yourself and your interests , my e/m [link moderated]

I'd like to meet up if you are meeting up I'm from Ireland 

I will be moving to Mauritius soon,I'm 38,I want to meet my other one in Mauritius
@Wu Xuping

Tell clara about your business, she will be happy for a meet-up.
Lol!
Hello everyone,

Who has been to N'Joy ? Seems to be the place to be...

There used to be regular meet ups at Flic en Flac, near the Police Station/temple. I don't remember the exact day, it was perhaps on the 1st Sunday of the month but I can't recall since lockdown, restrictions etc have put a halt to gatherings...

Cheers,
Anoushka
N'joy is really good but you will always need to book a table.  downstares is casual, upstairs is more formal.
Music is always good.  parking is terrible and every night there are huge traffic problems. 
@Clara Giraud43

Hi Clara

I am from South Africa and will be in Mauritius in early June on holidiay. Mauritius is my second home as I have both friends and in laws there.

It would be great to have a get together with all South Africans1f600.svg1f600.svg
@Clara Giraud43
Hi Clara, I have recently relocated to Mauritius from Cape Town,South Africa. If there are plans for a meet up, I would love to join and connect! Sounds like fun!

Regards
Ash

@Clara Giraud43 I used to work at N'joy, not very fond of it, but if you are still down to meet up, maybe at grand baie itself, I'm in.

Hey Clara I would love to meet you at Njoy

Hi everyone,

the expat.com will soon send you an invite for our next member gathering, which will be organized on Thursday 29th of September - afterwork format  18h to 22h, at l'Aventure du Sucre, Beau Plan

I hope you will join us ! please do not hesitate to invite your friends, everyone is welcome 

sure

Hello everyone,

Find more details here > Expat.com afterwork member gathering on the 29th of September1f609.svg

We hope to see you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

ok, am in

Hello sohabi2467,

Welcome to expat.com!

That's great!!!

We're looking forward to meeting you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

look forward.

am seeking a male companionship.

help?

Hello Sohabi,

I don't think the forum is the right place to be looking for companionship....

Perhaps you could create an advert on Mauritius classifieds> Personals.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Cheryl

Not sure if you're aware but this date also clashes with the EBD organized meetup for people on Premium Visas

Hello Zurtle,

We regularly organise meet-ups. There will be yet other ones after the 29th for those who can not attend this one.

Regards,

Bhavna