SCE registration rejected .

I am a 2019 mechanical engg graduate.
I have come to saudi arabia through mechanical engineering visa on feb 12. I have applied to SCE for registration but got rejected reason stating "We apologize for not accepting the application because the date of graduation was not more than five years ago". Now i cant apply for iqama. I am in so much stress.
Is there any solution for this. Please help me.
@hhaf2670
You should  have an experience of 5 years after your graduation or else you are in trouble, how come that company hired you that you have less 5 years of experience as per saudi engineering council and employment in Saudi Arabia . 

The solution is you have to change your profession into skilled or what is the availability of you company visa..
You are rejected with one (1) of the criteria for Mechanical Engineer category membership registration with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). Unfortunately, membership registration for Mechanical Engineer with less than five (5) years of total work experience shall not be accepted by the council.
@hhaf2670
You should  have an experience of 5 years after your graduation or else you are in trouble, how come that company hired you that you have less 5 years of experience as per saudi engineering council and employment in Saudi Arabia . 

The solution is you have to change your profession into skilled or what is the availability of you company visa..
- @Marvin Candelaria
He can not change it now. It is impossible to downgrade the profession now because he has submitted the documents to SCE.
@Arsal7
The final is you have to go to exit.
@Arsal7
The final is you have to go to exit.
- @Marvin Candelaria
Yes, it is bad but it is the truth.
Hi can you help me . I registered at Saudi council last week but i mistake my contact number that's why I can't received any verification code to proceed and I can't re register again due to my border number already  registered. What will i do? I already send email to info@saudi.as but until now no reply
Hi can you help me . I registered at Saudi council last week but i mistake my contact number that's why I can't received any verification code to proceed and I can't re register again due to my border number already  registered. What will i do? I already send email to info@saudi.as but until now no reply
- @josephdurante5667
You need to visit SCE office.

@Arsal7 can i come back with labour visa after my final exit from this engineering visa?. Because the company told me they will provide me with labour visa as soon as i go on final exit so now is there any rule as to wait for number of days before i send my other visa for stamping?

@Arsal7 can i come back with labour visa after my final exit from this engineering visa?. Because the company told me they will provide me with labour visa as soon as i go on final exit so now is there any rule as to wait for number of days before i send my other visa for stamping?

- @hhaf2670
Yes, but you will not be able to do an engineering job. How will they pay you?
They have to pay you in cash which is also a bad thing now because the bank will also get curious, you can understand. And if authorities caught you doing an office/technical job on a labor visa they will send you home and put a ban on your passport.
Go to some other country.
@hhaf2670
yes brother you can come back. you can continue to work as long as you get caught.  there are lots of people working like this if companies have no problem with your profession and if five years pass after your mech degree, you can change your profession too.
@Arsal7
So I going on final exit but the thing is jawazat people could not give final exit, they told me to go to the SCE office and ask them for approval which I went. there they gave another forum which is to be attested by the chamber of commerce which can only be done by my khafeel. but the thing is he lives in Najran, so he visited the chamber of commerce near his locality. but when he visited there they told him to go to Riyad chamber of commerce for attestation. So is there anyone you know who has been in same situation. so what did they do to get final exit?
@Arsal7
So I going on final exit but the thing is jawazat people could not give final exit, they told me to go to the SCE office and ask them for approval which I went. there they gave another forum which is to be attested by the chamber of commerce which can only be done by my khafeel. but the thing is he lives in Najran, so he visited the chamber of commerce near his locality. but when he visited there they told him to go to Riyad chamber of commerce for attestation. So is there anyone you know who has been in same situation. so what did they do to get final exit?
- @hhaf2670
I don't know who told you this all and what is wrong with your company/kafeel.
But one thing is clear, you can't get the registration.
I have same problem,less then 5 years experience,SEC refuse for registration.Now i am planning to go for exit.I suggest to all fellows guide other people to save your money and time.
For EXIT.very lengthy procedure.i am working on it.My kafeel is on RED.i am in Saudi Arabia since 7 months.i have no Iqama.For Engineers you can't get Iqama without SEC approval.
For Exit ,There are only 2 ways.
1- SEC,Issued a form and you have to signed from your Kafeel and need Chember of Commerce.
2- Visit your Embassy and submit your Documents,they will process your case in Labour office.it may take few months,i my case they said 4 to 5 months.Because there is too much Rush.

Hi

I have a question sir my degree attested by saudi arabia embassy and offer letter available with chamber of commerce and mofa

I'm coming saudi arabia from mechanical Engineer viza and I'm passing year 2018 batch

My gap 4.5 year

I'm also stuck in this situation

Please suggest

I have faced the problem getting iqama

@Mohdimrankhanme14 what is your problem specifically.

@Yowmamen

Sir my problem is currently I'm India. I have got viza mechanical engineer

Next month my flight i have invest lots of money

I have 4.5 year indian companies experience

And total gap 4.5 year same my experience not crossed 5 year.

We will come saudi arabia or not because money already invested i don't know about without 5 year experience???

dear all need your advise pls i am on labour visa working as a engineer i completed my engineering in feb 2018 i apply last years for sce mebership but they rejected due to less than 5 years experience after pass out now next years in feb 2023 i will be completed 5 years experience after pass out so sce will be registerd me as a engineer pls advise.

@Mohdimrankhanme14 Did you get any solution to it

No, do you know anyone who can be some help.

Same problem why this nonsense rules why can't they hold it in India itself, it's been blunder here the person left good job back in their country and come with all hopes they do this for fresher like me who don't know anything about overseas how bad it feels, it's been disgusting feeling coz of this consultancy and careless HR who plays with our lives, I'm worried and I dono what to do

@hhaf2670 assalamu alaikum brother my situation is little bit same my company is not good so i told them i will not stay here and i haven't done my medical to issue my iqama so i asked them for final exit they torture 3 of us so they were unsuccessful to make us sign thier contract so after that they applied on muqeem for exit  2 of us got thier exit bcoz they have painter,welder visa for me they told me you have to pay 700riyal for issue your final exit bzoz you have technician visa so they submitted my visa copy at SCE and my registration is in process from last 10 days i still not get the answer why do i have to register at sce for getting exit.plz if you know anything about it plz reply.

@hhaf2670 yes same issue with me my profession is Electrical Technician i upload my engineering degree but SCE dejected my application because i have not 5 year experience tell me its solution

Regards:

Where u from?

Which year u finish ur degree?

@harshithranganath02  same situation,you exited?

@hhaf2670 please give your contact number

@SMalik VLOG please share your contact number. I am facing same trob

@Amna Nasreen I am also the victim.

Wanna talk

My application for technician was rejected for the following reasons:

(We apologize for accepting the application because the college is not classified among the colleges accepted by the Commission for Engineers)

Is it possible to submit the new documents, and if so, how?

@Zahid Ali44 what happened later

If anybody got any way through it?? I am facing the same problem from last 4 months

i apply saudi council engineer yesterday .now they rejected the application because they need more then 5 yrs gradutation certificate need .now how to get money back any solution?

@Mohdimrankhanme14 brother how did you sort out this problem

@Amna Nasreen did you sort out any way? stuck in same problem

@hhaf2670

Here is the solution,

1): Book appointment and visit SCE.

2): Tell your problem but bring the passport/visa and degrees with you.

3): They'll retake application and would tell you to submit C-RPC12 form. It will save 500 SAR verification fee as well.

4): C-RPC12 form should be attested by chamber of commerce by sponsor/kafeel before submission.

5): C-RPC12 form (downloadable on SCE website) would let you get temporary SCE membership with approx. 30 days validity.

6): Once approved, ask your employer/sponsor to issue iqama.

7): Then change profession (approx. 1000 SAR fee) within 30 days if you want to work otherwise take final exit.

Best Regards,

@petchimuthu2424

500 SAR is verification fee and is refundable.

@nomanshaukat51

Hope you find the solution

@engrumairtasleem

Brother can i get your number need more details mine is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@khuwajanouman1998 this is my what's app ***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is there any way how to change the number in SEC registration,  system  is asking for 9 digit number only , my Philippines mobile number contains 10 digit number,  I tried to put may Saudi Arabia Number and It works but I need to change it to Philippines Number due to I'm  going for exit.

I still didn't upload anything in the system because its asking national ID,  which I can't give my existing iqama no because I'm going for exit and plan to come back by other visa which is Engineering visa.