DUF No, Resident Permit

14.02.2022 I and my wife are together summit all the paper what they need for family unification at the police station. They give me DUF Numbers. Now almost 4 months waiting. I just received only email monthly from UDI that your application is in the process. How long i have to wait and should I call them (UDI).

Thanks,

Can you guys tell?  I applied for permanent residency 8 months back.  No reply yet.  When will it come?

@Zaw Thein hi i applied for family visa in nov,2020 now my husband got Emil from police they call him for interview. After wait of 18 months they contact with him.

@Zaw Thein yes I should contact with udi they will tell you how much u have to wait for visa permits

@Zareen 25 Hi Zareen, omg why so long time like this to call for an interview only!! They need 18 months to decide that you should attend interview!!!! So long really 😪 😕

@Madhu Vinod Rwt I have applied from 6 months and still no reply except automatic email monthly .. is you partner Norwegian? And applied last time!! Might take more time this what I have read on UDI web.

@bayan. alyousef because of Covid situation and now Ukrain war situation. Police and all udi organizations busy with them. From 2022 who ever apply for family visa etc every Body have to time with patience

@Zareen 25 omg I thought I am going to receive an answer this month or max next month 😳

@bayan. alyousef dont listen to hearsay, UDI is still working as normal. Just that applications from last year are handled slowly than this years. Have you checked if maybe the reference person is to be interviewed by the Police?

@Maythe22nd nothing yet we called and say we have to wait only and waiting time now is 10 months

@bayan. alyousef inshaAllah good.

@bayan. alyousef my case FAced to situation that's why I waited a lot but my lawyer Trygve Tveter help me out in my case now we will also get visa soon next month inshaAllah. And best Wishes for you All guys.

@Zareen 25 I need some information, I applied visa of Norway , under EU family law.

Tell me if Norwy embassy reply with DUF number and said application Under process already 46 days passed. How much time need more? Please guide if u have information

@bayan. alyousef

How do u know that the waiting time is 10 months? Will u get answer in oct?

I have submitted my application 28.04.2023 still is under process can anyone let me know how much longer time i have to wait for result???

@sandeep kumar62 UDI is going to work with the oldest case from 2022 from aug 2023, so I don't know how many month they will take before they start with 2023 cases. But in their yearly report they said they had only 330 cases from 2022 pending. I hope so they will start soon

Milly_12_12 for work permit visa also they are taking that much time ???

@sandeep kumar62

I submitted my application on 28.04.2023 and my work permit has been granted.

Recieved my passport on 21.07.2023

@sandeep kumar62 I am not waiting for work permit, I am waiting for family immigration visa

@Applicant0  seriously you have received your passport???

@sandeep kumar62  yes I recieved on 21 July

@Milly_12_12 did you get your family visa?

@Zareen 25 may I ask how did you get a lawyer? How much did you pay for their retainer fees?