Using Zalo while traveling

A few questions:

1) When traveling I would not have access to the internet then how would I use Zalo?
2) Is there any Internet provider in Vietnam that would sell some sort of service loaded in my phone when I travel.

Thanks...
You can buy a SIM with unlimited data for one month for 250,000 VND (about $10) at most any electonics store.  You will then have a VN phone number but you will have data when there is no wifi present.
Yep,
Viettel, Mobiphone.
Works for us.
A few questions:

1) When traveling I would not have access to the internet then how would I use Zalo?
2) Is there any Internet provider in Vietnam that would sell some sort of service loaded in my phone when I travel.

Thanks...
- @Dang Trinh
Your profile info could lead one to guess that you would be traveling from the USA to/through Vietnam?

I don't know about other U.S. wireless carriers, but T-Mobile has free roaming data and texting in Vietnam;
I just spoke with them yesterday.

(Phone calls cost 25 cents per minute, according to the account representative)

A few questions:

Thanks...
- @Dang Trinh

well I use Mobi 90 (90k vnd a month) on my phone & have cover all over Vietnam. You can get it from any shop big or small there are literally hundreds of them. Also every coffee shop, street pho shop etc, every hotel, you name it everywhere you decide to stop here will have free internet access in Vietnam.