ADEK APPLICATION APPROVAL

Hello can someone tell me how long after getting an email from ADEK stating "waiting on ADEK approval" does this usually takes.

I'm supposed to start working in August?

@Latoya Philpotts hi there, I also submitted my profile last 7th of July but it is still pending until now. Did you get your approval already?

@Latoya Philpotts I been waiting for 2 week and a half and is still pending.

My status is also says “ pending approval “and I am suppose to start on Aug too.
I contacted ADEK and they said you have to wait for the next step.
I am also waiting for last two weeks and still waiting for adek aproval.
I am also waiting for almost two weeks now, any updates from them now?

@lp07  how did you contact them?

@mannick315 No updates.

Hi, any updates on this thread? Was supposed to start last Aug.

I have husband visa I get job in nursery as nursery teacher in abu dhabi . They need adek aproval . Whats process . My degree is not attested from home country and here in uae . Can i apply adek approval ?? With out attested degrees  i have 4 years experience and have  degree   B.ED

My status saying ' pending adek approval' It has been showing the same for two weeks. Does anyone know why it is taking so long?

Same here my status is pending since 9th December.

@Latoya Philpotts did youbreceived it now miss?

@Maria Khan21 until now pending?

@Haj05 Now under HQ review.

@Maria Khan21 how long are waiting for the approval? Your adek link came from the school

Been 2 months, yea link came from school.

@jcpeeque did you get approval?

@jcpeeque did you get approval?

@Latoya Philpotts still got no response?

Hello can someone tell me how long after getting an email from ADEK stating "waiting on ADEK approval" does this usually takes.
-@Latoya Philpotts

So did you receive the approval now.

I am in same boat and waiting from 12th December.

@lp07

Hi,

Please can you provide contact details for Adek as I need to query about my documents to them.

Thanks

@Latoya Philpotts ,2-3 weeks

-@Latoya Philpotts

2-3 weeks

Did anyone get ADek pass. What is the next step after it says under HQ AL review

@SafariCat what happened next ? I am in this stage now.

Mine was approved within 2 weeks

@edwinomari100 did you go through under operator HQ Al review after adek pending?

@Lal allzr yes. all those happened

Good evening. Can I ask for a little help in here? I was applying for Assistant Teacher in UAE. I was told by the agency to proceed into the ADEK Registration since a system notification came into my email yesterday. I follow the instruction and when I had my email and password, I can't get into the ADEK Registration Portal, it's just a plain white screen. Can anybody tell me what's the best thing to do with this? Thank you!