Menu
Expat.com

Bakery in Rabat

Last activity 28 December 2022 by Ielmajdi89

Ielmajdi89

Hello everyone!

I joined back in 2016 I believe! I’m back and I would like to know, how to start a bakery in Morocco? Which location is best in Rabat? Does anyone own something similar who can share their journey please?

thank you!

Bhavna

Hello Lelmajdi89,

Welcome on board !

Have a look at the Starting a business in Morocco article to gather as much information as possible till members guide you,

Do you already have a bakery or experience in the field ?

Regards,

Bhavna

Ielmajdi89

Hi Bhavna!

I have a cousin who has bakery experience and we will both work on this. I just need to know paperwork and process etc...

Articles to help you in your expat project in Rabat

• Working in Rabat
    Working in Rabat

Rabat, the capital city of Morocco, is the administrative centre of the country. Over the past few years, Rabat ...

• Starting a business in Morocco
    Starting a business in Morocco

The Government of Morocco has committed, for a few years, to the liberalisation of its economy. Investment ...

• Working in Morocco
    Working in Morocco

There are several sectors that you might consider for job opportunities in Morocco, and they vary by city. ...

• Internships in Morocco
    Internships in Morocco

Do you dream of doing an internship in Morocco? The different Moroccan cities offer many opportunities for ...

• The labour market in Morocco
    The labour market in Morocco

Given the low cost of local labour and the low cost of living in Morocco, many foreign companies have settled in ...

• Working as a digital nomad in Morocco
    Working as a digital nomad in Morocco

A gateway to Africa, Morocco used to be inhabited by the nomadic Berber people travelling across the Sahara ...

• Accommodation in Rabat
    Accommodation in Rabat

Rabat is known to be a very open city with many green areas and has less economic activity than other major ...

• Things to do in Rabat
    Things to do in Rabat

Rabat is a wonderful place to live as an expat, as it is a city full of beautiful historic sights, cultural ...

All of Rabat's guide articles