New members of the Hong Kong forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Hong Kong forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Hong Kong if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,

Newbie on the Hong Kong forum? Don't know how to start

being living in Vietnam for the last 15 years, working within the property industry and for a number of the years  the Director of Sales Savills in Ho Chi Minh City.

lm Australian doing fine at 61can offer alot of knowledge to project design to the Marketing and Sales etc

thank you for your time

Raymond Moore

Hello Raymond,

Welcome to expat.com!

How long have you been living in Hong Kong?

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

lm not living HK yet still in Vietnam why ask ?

Hello Rmurban,

Welcome again. Yoginee and I form part of the Expat.com Team and we are here to guide you on the forum. We often ask members feedback about their move and how it is going, to get to know them better.

All the very best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello everyone, I am Mary and I am from Malaysia. Thank you for accepting me into the group.

I was leaving in Hong Kong for 34 years. Left Hong Kong for a brief moment and now I am back again.

Hello Mary, welcome to Expat.com !

How does it feel to be back ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna , Thank you.

It's  great to be back .HKG will always be in my heart.

@Bhavna , Thank you.

It's great to be back . HKG will always be close to my heart.

This is Jose moved from Sydney to Hong Kong, I was an IT sales before, now working for an tech startup.

Nice to meet you guys here.

@josematheusmedeiros50 hello and welcome on board !

How are you finding Hong Kong so far ?

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hi everybody!.

I'm Diego. I'm from Argentina but lived the last 4 years in Mexico City. Married with 2 children who are studying at university in Spain. I recently (September) arrived in HK accompanying my wife's job promotion. I'm an IT professional actively looking for a job, so as not to get bored!

Hi Everyone, i am kingto, nice to meet u guys!!!1f600.svg

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055674

Thanks!

Closed