New members of the Gabon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Gabon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Gabon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

HELLO

Hello koffiedem2020,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

How are you doing?

What are you looking for on this forum, please?

Feel free to tell us how we can help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello , Cheryl

I am Yousif from Sudan , Khartoum , really I want to come to Gabon , the embassy in Khartoum was closed and the online visa requirements is very hard for me in this time of war , I can not a chive it , so please I need our community to help me by invitation to come to Gabon for one month only , a free that I will look with their partners for work or other similar solution.

I need my African brothers and sisters in Gabon to care of people in Sudan.

Thank you for all team

Yousif Elsiddig

Ashay to all, Iam Lawrence Rogers i lived in Philadelphia,PA in America all my life as a food service worker.

The company iam with is Aramark LLC they are around the world ,but i dont know if its in Africa. This is where i want to be with my good people. So i have come online to see what next step to take in completing this task.

Hello L R,

Welcome on board !

How can we help you in regards to your move ?

Have you ever been to Gabon ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello there I am Christian from South Africa.

I have extensive project management in the electrical, mining, oil and gas construction and maintenance fields for more than 20 years.

I would like to find long term employment in Gabon, around Port Gentil. Could you assist with information and possible employers there?

Regards

Chris

@chrisgrobbelaar52

hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you create your cv in the Jobs in Gabon section of the website and that you create your own topic on the Gabon forum so that members already there might help out.

All the best

Bhavna

Greetings

I'm Nanje Virginie just came in to Gabon from Cameroon

I'm a Nurse Assistant how can I find a job in Libreville?

@nanjevirginiebue

Hello and welcome !

You need to contact hospitals or clinics in Libreville (find them on google) and send them your CV. If the response is positive, your employer will take care of the rest.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056281

Thanks!

Closed