Welder of aluminium mig tig

Greetings to all 😃 I'm Italian

i would like to live and work in philippines

I weld aluminum I solve assembly problems and I have 30 years of experience in metal carpentry I have also done maintenance for all types of companies

I would even settle for 50,000 pesos a month

I currently live in Germany but I don't like it here

i speak enough english because i have been to philippines 5 times

I also weld continuous wire and tig steel but this is much easier than aluminum

Does anyone know a company in the Philippines that could hire me?

Welcome to the forum Hon, Have you ever been to PH?

I just had a 2.4M x 4.6M sliding  gate totally constructed with 304 S/S including rollers, tracks and top guides installed here for PHP60K labour and material, I supplied the drive motor and gears at another 10 or 12K. A single access door matching the S/S gate for the pump house at an additional 15K installed.

As said in other posts I pay my lead mason on my work site 16,800 per month and he smiles every pay day.

To gain 50K per month? You need to sell your skills, I worked here 11 and 12 years ago in the film industry and basic wage was 350K per month and I was only logistics and management.

As a licensed Plumber and gasfitter in this country I would be on 15 K per month where as Australia 80 bucks an hour/3,000 plus pesos per hour.

Point is there are some very skilled workers in PH. surviving on 50K per month and they are locals. I wish you luck as a foreigner trying to secure a work permit and job here.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Hello Hon Silver,

Welcome to Expat.com1f600.svg

I think the best way we can help you find a job is by creating your CV in the Jobs in the Philippines section.

You can also read articles on Work in the Philippines and more in our Living in the Philippines guide for expats.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@bigpearl thank you for reply to me

@bigpearl yes i have already been 5 times to the philippines … i am qualified to weld bridges with ultrasonic controls … i am able to weld steel and iron with continuous wire.  I can create drawing structures.  Balance with tig and mig steels.  TIG and MIG aluminum balance for six years.

@Cheryl thank you so much 😊