NZ job offer, real or fake ?

Hello sir

@Vikku Vikku

Your profile shows you are looking to work in NZ.

If so please read other posts here for information .

Also read the New Zealand Guide which can be found at the top of this page under Discover.

To work in NZ you will need checkable qualifications and work experience.

i have been offered an opportunity by a certain company called chung yi community kindly some help me,does the place exist

-@otienof995

Brain time.

Did you apply for it?

If not ... drrrr

Chung Yi is a Chinese community in NZ.

They do not offer paying jobs but ask for volunteers who are not paid.

Hai this is Mohan Kumar Devarapalli received an email from Albany mega centre regarding employment in their organisation by filling the on-line interview questionnaires can anyone help me is this is genuine or fake organisation as I stay outside New Zealand

Check the other posts on this forum about Albany Mega Centre. Every other post I've seen about it has said that it is fake and is a scam. I know the Albany Mega Centre well, and I can't think of any reason why they would have an interview questionnaire aimed at people offshore.

Trademe and Seek are the two largest job search platforms. If the job is not advertised on either of those, I would be very doubtful. There are a lot of scams from people fake jobs in NZ.

Arran Hunt

Immigration law expert

Hai this is Mohan Kumar Devarapalli received an email from Albany mega centre regarding employment in their organisation by filling the on-line interview questionnaires can anyone help me is this is genuine or fake organisation as I stay outside New Zealand

-@dmohankumar76

It is a scam.

Hi ,

I got a call from Indian consultancy vista employment Kolkata after that they informed me that they will arrange interview for New zealand company i.e South side construction company NZ , it is a formal call and they didn't ask about technical things related to my experience and immediately they told they will give this much salary 5500Nz dollar and sent the offer letter within same day and informed to me contact with Indian consultancy for further process and they are asking 25k in advance for visa and ticket purpose once received visa they will return the amount wether it is fake or real I just want to know

SCAM,

All costs regarding travel, visas, permits are paid for by the employer or the agent, not by yourself.

Please I got the below message from one of the agencies registered with expert, I want to know if they are scammers or not because there are requesting $150 for processing of work permit, but they offered that I can get an agency in my home country if I Chooses. The agency name is NZeteraveltransportation

Good Morning Okolie, We have gone through your message.

Everything about your CV is excellent and perfect.

As an expat empowerment agency here in Auckland, New Zealand

We are 100% guaranteeing you for the position.

We have rules and regulation procedure for international employees.

Since you are not in New Zealand  yet.

We will like to know what are your obligations about the processing to enter New Zealand before we continue and conclude about your application to be in New Zealand for the job.

Do you have any agency that will process and  arrange the working permit for you to enter New Zealand?

IF YES, Please go ahead and do your own processing to enter New Zealand.

And we will give you the position of the job and processing paperwork.

Since we are an expat empowerment organization here in New Zealand.

We can only make everything work for you to be here in New Zealand.

Because Most companies here will never have the opportunity to face or talk to any employees until they come through the rightful source agency like us. 

We are using this opportunity to clarify you that if you follow our rules, guidance and regulations. Everything will be successful and process as soon as possible for you to be here in New Zealand.

We have our traveling working permit packages which are guaranteed 100%

With our own traveling working permit packages . Our Organization will be responsible for your (1) Flight Ticket (2) Arrangement of Residential permit to New Zealand (3) 5 Years Renewal Multi-entry Visa. (Work Permit) without any payment charges from you.

The 5 Years Renewal Multi-entry Visa. (Work Permit) Which will allow you in and out of New Zealand, You will be able to travel to any country for vacation or holiday from work.

We will provide you closer location for your accommodation where you be staying while working in New Zealand. All the positive and paperwork will be provided by us including offer letter.

You will only be responsible for payment of your processing fees which will be urgently needed to start the processing anytime you want us to start the processing.

These are the requirements we need from you to start the processing.

1. Your passport  copy scan to us.

2. Photograph passport.

3. Resident Address

4. Phone number

5. Email.

6. Optional  Any Identity Card not necessary.

Once we have all the requested requirements And processing Fee which is  $150. We will send you The JOB OFFER LETTER And The APPLICATION FORM to fill and submit.

Our processing duration is 12 working days excluding Saturday and Sunday.

Working Schedule.

Monday/Friday

10AM/5PM

OffDay/Saturday/Sunday.

Monthly Salary/$2800

If you have any questions please do not  hesitate to ask us. We will help you out.

Please I got the below message from one of the agencies registered with expert, I want to know if they are scammers or not because there are requesting $150 for processing of work permit,
    -@ladyoby97

Read the thread and you'll know.

@ladyoby97

I think it's a scam. Be careful

@ladyoby97

As Fred has stated, read the thread.

It is a scam. Any job offer that asks you to pay ANY money or fee is a scam.

If it is a genuine offer, the employer is responsible for any such costs.

I too received an MOU for 2 years with salary of 15000 $ on first year and 22500 $ on 2nd year from shipping company freighter express Ltd surprisingly daily receiving manager HR call asking me to sign job offer letter and necessary documents and sent to the barrister of border immigration of New Zealand for India lawyer Mrs Mary d'silva .

That lady is sitting in Delhi and doing all immigration work of New Zealand for the same company for last 4 years.

Receiving all mail from authentic I'd of HR which is available in website.

910$ initially to be paid by me and after joining same will be reimbursed that's what in contact note and job offer is written.

Still they are waiting for me to reply .

Kindly if anyone is having some clues pl let me know.

This is for the benifit of entire society's awareness.

I too received an MOU for 2 years with salary of 15000 $ on first year and 22500 $ on 2nd year from shipping company freighter express Ltd surprisingly daily receiving manager HR call asking me to sign job offer letter and necessary documents and sent to the barrister of border immigration of New Zealand for India lawyer Mrs Mary d'silva .
That lady is sitting in Delhi and doing all immigration work of New Zealand for the same company for last 4 years.
910$ initially to be paid by me and after joining same will be reimbursed that's what in contact note and job offer is written.
This is for the benifit of entire society's awareness.

-@rajesh1261

Read the damned thread instead of asking the same daft question that has been answered a dozen times.

This is for the benifit of entire society's awareness

-@rajesh1261

As Fred has stated read other posts here. It is a SCAM.

The money offered is less than what a old age pensioner gets from the Govt pension fund!!

Any offer that asks you to pay for anything is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi bro, not send money, first confirm after send this is scam,few days scam with me ,I lost 1,98750 rupess ,pls care

Hi  Myself Aditya  actually I received a job offer from Auckland company name L***N C***N as a ACCOUNTS Manager I got telephonic interviewed also by the HR and after that I received a memorandum of understanding from them stating details so just want to know that is it a genuine offer or a fake one because I m really worried about it. Your response will be highly appreciated.   Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Please share names in private. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I checked online and could not find any information about this company.

It is a scam. If they ask for ANY money from you it is a scam.

I received a job offer from Eastland shipping limited newzealand

Is it real or fake

They are asking for visa from my side

Flight they will provide they are saying

I m confused

What to do here i am Ashish from India

PLEASE help me

I checked their website all thei mail tare same as like website

It's obviously a scam

Hi everyone, Would you be able to assist me to check the legitimacy of received "Job Appointment Letter" from a company New Zealand.

Hi everyone, Would you be able to assist me to check the legitimacy of received "Job Appointment Letter" from a company New Zealand.

-@Vishnu Pyakurel

Need a lot more information so that others can check on it for you.

-@Vishnu Pyakurel

It's a scam

You wouldn't ask if you'd applied for it.

I bet they want visa money or some other excuse for you to pay them

@stumpy Please see the below details:

• Received next day "TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT AGREEMENT / MOU" after I send a cover letter and CV.
  • Position / Designation is "Assistant Manager" and salary is mentioned of "TOF/MOU" is 13,700 NZD + 1,300 NZD Allowances total 15,000 NZD / Monthly.

When I have googled and tried to find out average salary in New Zealand, I have found 55,000 to 65,000 NZD But offer I have received seems doubled than the average.

Is it possible that Boarder Agency Commission authorised any agent to assisting in the name of vfs global ?

@Vishnu Pyakurel

It is a scam.

Once you accept the position they will ask you to pay for a visa and travel.

Yes, the offer is far too high. This is how the scammers get you to accept.

@stumpy

Thank you. and appreciated.

@stumpy Please see the below details:
Received next day "TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT AGREEMENT / MOU" after I send a cover letter and CV.
Position / Designation is "Assistant Manager" and salary is mentioned of "TOF/MOU" is 13,700 NZD + 1,300 NZD Allowances total 15,000 NZD / Monthly.
When I have googled and tried to find out average salary in New Zealand, I have found 55,000 to 65,000 NZD But offer I have received seems doubled than the average.
Is it possible that Boarder Agency Commission authorised any agent to assisting in the name of vfs global ?

-@Vishnu Pyakurel

You've already been told it's a scam

This is how it works

They send a load of job offers to random people

A number of them find their way to being read by greedy fools

The fools, being greedy, see the large salary and pay to get the job even though they ask on a forum where the scam has been busted a thousand times.

A fool and his money are soon parted - I will now unsubscribe as the low IQs are making my brain melt.

they have asked to sign it and send them to processing further
also they require,
scan copy of original passport
certificate copies
photos
    -@sadeesha fernando

Just in case anyone was stupid enough to send the very personal details scammers use to raid bank accounts - Tell your bank so they can put a watch on your account.