Real Estate Agent in Budapest

Does anybody have contact details for a tried and tested real estate agent/Auctioneer in Budapest please?

thanks

Anne Reynolds

Does anybody have contact details for a tried and tested real estate agent/Auctioneer in Budapest please?
thanks
Anne Reynolds
-@Annieoakley2021

There's nothing to stop you can advertising yourself and avoiding the fees. Generally buyers don't want to pay fees to agents.

We sold a house by making a large sign and putting it on the fence.  Our thoughts were locals or people wanting to move into the area would drive around looking. And so it was proved.  It brought far better results than any real estate agents we let advertise it - they were absolutely useless.

Buying a house was another matter. We used a real estate agent because she had intimate knowledge of local houses that were not even advertised yet. The owners had recently inherited it from their father so there were no signs or anything about it. She lived very close to the house we bought so she was in on the area gossip.

@Annieoakley2021

Hi Anne,

I can recommend D***

I bought an apartment from him (the first apartment he took me to) and he found me tenants twice.

He can also organize cleaning and renovation.

His English is outstanding.

Best,

Marko

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please share contact details in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you search for agents I advise not on concrete individuals, but on agencies.

Like:

• Dunahouse
  • Otthon Centrum

They have many agents, and extended databases.

As for auction: in Hungary that is not common - except if someone have tax debt, then they do underpriced auction-sales where usualy just the housing maffia attends.

Hi Anne,

I can recommend D*** from OTP Ingatlanpont

He sold me the apartment (the first one he took me to) and found me tenants twice.

He can also arrange cleaning and renovation.

His English is outstanding.

Best,

Marko

Reason : Please share this information (contact details and names) in private message

@Annieoakley2021

Dear Anne,

Yes I can help. I work with a group of two women who can help. Of course you have to be very clear as to what you needs are. Please contact my friend Agnes***she speaks English and her email details are: *** I hope that she can help. All the best. Robert

Reason : Please share names and contact details through private message. Thank you

Hello everyone,

Please note that contact details and names should not be posted on the forum (an anywhere on internet).

You may share these private infos through private message by clicking on the member's photo > send a message.

Thank you

Bhavna