Move to Marrakesh this year and looking for a job

Hi, my name is Inês, I'm would like to move to Marrakesh this year still, looking for a job, I have 20 years experience in Hr, in different countries.

If you would like to share your experience living in Marrakesh, I will move with my 8 year old daughter.

Cost of life, rent costs, salary's ? Expat's conditions, best companies to work for!

Will be in Marrakesh for week, in the next few days.

thanks looking forward to make good friends !

@inescoreiadasilva Where are you coming from? and I hope you aware that getting job in Morocco isn't easy

@JakeMiller Hi jake, nice to hear, I am trying to move to Marrakesh! Looking for a job and a home.

mim coming on the 20th to Marrakesh for a week to see houses.

was there 2 weeks ago !

nice to meet you !

@inescoreiadasilva hi are you fluent in French and/or Moroccan?  Work is very hard to find and very poorly paid.  Are you looking to set up a new business and have money to invest?  You need to get a visa and will need to show proof of income.  Also schools for your daughter and medical care.  I think you should come for minimum of a month or two and face realities of a possible move.  As beautiful as Marrakesh is you may find it hard to find what you're looking for unless you have lot of money in your bank.  Good luck though ???

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board Inês !

Please note that I have created a new topic on the Marrakech forum so that you can better interact with members.

Feel free to read the articles of the Living In Marrakech guide for expats and to create your CV in the Jobs in Marrakech section for better visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

@marybell5403  thanks so much ! Maybe we can Gondor coffee when im

there ill arrive on the 20th !

@U M52 hi from Portugal, thanks so much for the information I was not aware of any of this. Thanks so much.