Best areas to live in Muscat

Hi,

I have recently moved to Muscat on my own and am currently living on the MAM Military base due to my job and am looking to move off camp so that I can get to know people and build a life here in Oman.

I am looking for either 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with either a patio or balcony and space to park one car within around a 30 min drive to work (I work close to the Military Technical college), budget is up to approx. 300 OMR.

I would like to move to an area where it would be easy to get to know other expats close to coffee shops and restaurants if possible.  I have a car, so shops don't need to be within walking distance.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Hello emjoynes,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to add advert in the Housing in Muscat section1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I was going to post there but it looked like there hasn't really been any activity for a few years and was hoping this forum would get more replies.

Will look to post an ad though thanks

@emjoynes

Hi there,

You can easily find an apartment in the Ghala Area, which is near to the college. For more information, you can use OLX Oman.

OLX Oman has every day lots of advertisements for available housing for rent.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Asif

Hi,
I have recently moved to Muscat on my own and am currently living on the MAM Military base due to my job and am looking to move off camp so that I can get to know people and build a life here in Oman.

I am looking for either 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with either a patio or balcony and space to park one car within around a 30 min drive to work (I work close to the Military Technical college), budget is up to approx. 300 OMR.

I would like to move to an area where it would be easy to get to know other expats close to coffee shops and restaurants if possible. I have a car, so shops don't need to be within walking distance.

Any suggestions gratefully received.
-@emjoynes

Hello..

Wish you a pleasant stay in Oman...

Btw i think Mawalah is the best place you can live in with the range of your budget..

All the best