Immigration Attorney

Hi all,

I'm a US citizen trying to obtain Argentinian temporary residency. Does any one here have referrals on immigration attorneys? That would be much appreciated. Plus if you have any advice on this, that will be much appreciated.

@kristianvgallegos13 Go to the immigration office of the town where you are and consult directly. No lawyers necessary

@kristianvgallegos13 I handled my own residency, so I'm not familiar with lawyers here (Buenos Aires).

However, if you ask around on *** you will find it to be a helpful group and someone there may provide a lead.

Jerry

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : External link + contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@JerryANelson Moderted because Site doesnt want competition from other forums where you can get real answers

Not to worry, just do a google search and you will find all types of expat forums

Moderted because Site doesnt want competition from other forums where you can get real answers

What does that even mean?

@JerryANelson It means what it means

Try putting the name of the link in words, not as a link, and see if it flies

I took it to be another expat forum site

Actually I call BS on the Mods excuse for deleting the linkk because they dont allow links.

I have been on this site 10 years, mostly on the Colombian site, and depending on the link, they have no problem letting you post it.

So it would be interesting to see what the link was, if it was really another forum site.

MAybe it depends on the Moderator and who posted the link., besides the identity of the link itself..

Sometimes I think they use CBC moderators on this site....no, not nearly as bad by a long shot thank God

I can see why they do it. Dont want to get "Demonitized" by the sponsors.

To me all those pop ups are just annoying.

If I get my youtube music interrupted by that garbage in the gym, I skip it, but if I catch the name of the advertiser, I make a point of avoiding them with my purchases.

To each his own, Not everyone is a "critical thinker"