Menu
Expat.com

African Hair Braiding/Extensions

Last activity 02 September 2023 by james gerard

humakali

Hello! I will be in Marrakech (staying in the Mellah) April 28-30. I very much want to have box braid/extensions installed- preferably to pay or arrange in advance for minimal stress. Does anyone know a talented individual or salon with rates?

james gerard

hi there,i've sent you a private message

taylorkeeney

Jim can you please send me the info?

james gerard

hi there, i'll send you a private message

Articles to help you in your expat project In Marrakech

• Buying property in Marrakech
    Buying property in Marrakech

Marrakech is experiencing a real estate bubble linked to various factors such as the modernization of ...

• Accommodation in Marrakech
    Accommodation in Marrakech

Relocating to Marrakech is going to be an exciting adventure, especially finding a property to rent. ...

• Working in Marrakech
    Working in Marrakech

Getting hired in Morocco is not that hard. Yet, it is better to plan everything in advance. This includes ...

• Study in Marrakech
    Study in Marrakech

Studying in Marrakesh is like a dream come true for many international students. Once you are accepted into a ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech

Marrakech comprises five leading neighborhoods, namely Medina, Mellah, Gueliz, Hivernage and Chrifia. Each of them ...

• Getting around Marrakech
    Getting around Marrakech

In Marrakech, there are many means of traveling inside the city and outside, whether for work or leisure. Each of ...

• Sports in Marrakech
    Sports in Marrakech

Most people of Marrakesh love sport. While many of them are football lovers, others like running and a few ...

• Developing your social circle in Marrakech
    Developing your social circle in Marrakech

The people of Morocco, especially Marrakech, are well-known for their hospitality. When expats first settle ...

All of Marrakech's guide articles