Cat Rescue and adoption Support

Hello, I am looking for anyone who is animal friendly and local to Yanbu to help me adopt a specific stray cat found in the historic section right in the square with the night market and the restaurant Sakifa (formerly Arada Lounge).  I have confirmed this cat has no owner and easily found.  I have resources in Jeddah who will come pick up this cat.  I have pictures, specific map locations etc.  Is there anyone willing to pick up this sweet cat and board for a night to arrange transport?  I am back in the US now after being in KSA visiting this month.  Yanbu captured my heart, and most especially this particular angel.  I can follow up with any kind soul with more info.  Thank you!

Hi i have a cute friendly and loving cat

Breed scottish fold

Age 6 months

Very loving playful and calm male

Free for adoption as i am moving to another place

Hello everyone,

@ Lariebsyeda,

The OP has already found a cat to adopt and wants some help .....

If you want to give your cat for adoption, please create an advert in the Yanbu classifieds.

All the best

Bhavna

Uhhh i have no idea how to do that???

Uhhh i have no idea how to do that???
-@lariebsyeda

Click here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … u/add.html

Then > Pets

Then > Others

Please contact Michelle Lee in Jeddah for all things cat rescue for adoption and export support.  She is amazing! BSaudi Cats for Expats on FB or Crazy CatLadySaudi on Instagram. 

@rosemaryholly

I have also found a cat that I want to adopt in the same location. I am having troubles finding anybody to contact in Yanbu.

I have contacted Michelle. However, she is only active in Jeddah. I would need to bring the cat to her.

Do you know somebody in Yanbu who can help and bring the cat to Jeddah?

Thanks a lot

Anne-Marie

@amkochmann

How to contact Michelle lee,??