Implant recommendations

Hi I will be going to Hoi An for a month in July 2023 ……I require 3-4 implants and would like a good recommendation of a safe cost affective dentist in either Hoi An or Da Nang… thanks in advance for any reports of experiences had…

Hi I will be going to Hoi An for a month in July 2023 ……I require 3-4 implants and would like a good recommendation of a safe cost affective dentist in either Hoi An or Da Nang… thanks in advance for any reports of experiences had…
-@Narelle Cruickshank

I recommend starting at:

Nha Khoa Hải Đăng

(Lighthouse Dental Clinic)

13 Lê Lợi

Phường Minh An, Hội An

(phone number on Google Maps profile)

Google Maps link

(next door to a good morning vietnam place)

It's an extremely plain storefront lacking flashy signage and without any sort of fancy reception area, but the exam rooms are modern and spotlessly clean to my eyes.

They do have a woman who speaks enough basic English to help you, though I had my Vietnamese wife with me the other day so there definitely weren't any problems communicating.

They did an outstanding job cleaning my coffee-stained teeth for only ₫200,000 VNĐ and they are in the second of three stages fixing my wife's tooth broken on a guava seed last week.

I can't tell you if they specifically do implants or about the quality of that work, but I'm guessing an initial exam would be very cheap and then they can refer you to to someone in town