Best American, British and German Schools In Doha

Hello, I am moving to Doha with my family and I would appreciate it if you could help me put together a list with the best schools in Doha, American, British and German, and if you have some tips to have a better chance of being accepted without entering the waiting list. Thank you.

Hi dear @DM-Qatar

Your welcome first in doha and to answer you about your question be informed that it's very easy to find school for your kids specially American or British schools you will not have any problem for this when you will be in doha you can contact me and I will do my best to check with you all the schools

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com @DM-Qatar 1f60a.svg

Please note that I have edited the title of your thread.

This way, members of this forum will already know if they can assist you or not just by reading the title.

@moutaouaj1989, Would you mind sharing the list of the schools in Doha here so that other members can also have a look at it?

Information should be shared on the forum directly when possible. 1f601.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi dear @Cheryl

Yeah sure the schools that I found it good and in the same time this is what people looking for :

1- American school of doha .

2-British school of doha .

3-Newton British school.

4-Doha British school Al-wakra .

5-Oxford English school,doha,Al-gharrafa

Hi dear @Cheryl
  Yeah sure the schools that I found it good and in the same time this is what people looking for :
1- American school of doha .
2-British school of doha .
3-Newton British school.
4-Doha British school Al-wakra .
5-Oxford English school,doha,Al-gharrafa
-@moutaouaj1989

Thank you for much for sharing the list here. 1f601.svg

I will definitely be useful to more than one person.

Cheers,

Cheryl

@moutaouaj1989

Hi, thank you very much for your comments, I would like to know if you, or someone in the forum, has references to the United Shool of Doha, located in The Pearl, how is it academically, how is the community?  Thank you!

Hi dear @DM-Qatar

Actually you have to know that the system of schools in Qatar very good and very comfortable for students qatar one from the country developed the education, so be comfortable to any schools in Qatar hope my message will help you to feel more better

hello all,

we're also in the process of moving to Doha and thinking about either Doha College or Compass International Madinat Khalifa as our children are moving from British school. Any idea? Responses greatly appreciated. Thanks

Both school are leading schools in Qatar, and providing the very best of British and international curriculum.

hello all,
we're also in the process of moving to Doha and thinking about either Doha College or Compass International Madinat Khalifa as our children are moving from British school. Any idea? Responses greatly appreciated. Thanks
-@af3113