Tennis buddy in Valencia 🎾

I live in Valencia and play tennis as a hobby. If someone also enjoys playing tennis and looking for a partner, ping me here!

My level is not advanced, but I can make nice matches, is just for fun and exercise. Will be nice to know new people.

Gracias.

Hello Jéssica Alyni,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

The best way we can help you find people that share the same interest as you is by telling you to post an advert in the Valencia classifieds section. The ad will show in the weekly newsletter.

It is very important that you do not forget to pick the right category, which is sport partners.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Jessica!

I've never played tennis but have always wanted to learn. I'm hoping to come to Valencia  in June, perhaps I can message you when I'm there and we could try playing?

I may need a little help and guidance though haha!

Hi Nat, so sorry I'm actually leaving in a couple of days - such a shame! If I come back soon though, it would be great to meet :)

what part of Valencia are you in?

Hi @Nat1989,

I sent you a message. :)

Welcome to VLC.

@Nat1989

Thats great, I'm not far from there in Russafa. I'm planning on going to an intercambio in russafa on Wednesday at Cafe Berlin, it's quite a nice way to meet people if you fancy?

@Nat1989 it's like a language exchange, so there are usually some Spanish speakers and some English speakers, we meet in a bar and just practice our languages. If you want to practice some Spanish (although you may be a pro already haha) it's quite fun, but no worries if not.